Senior Contracts Analyst
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Job CategoryGlobal Affairs
We’re Salesforce, the Customer Company, inspiring the future of business with AI+ Data +CRM. Leading with our core values, we help companies across every industry blaze new trails and connect with customers in a whole new way. And, we empower you to be a Trailblazer, too — driving your performance and career growth, charting new paths, and improving the state of the world. If you believe in business as the greatest platform for change and in companies doing well and doing good – you’ve come to the right place.
Who We Are & What We Do as a Legal Team
The Salesforce Alliances Legal Team delivers innovative, trusted, industry-leading legal services that provide a smooth and efficient contracting process for our partners and our internal stakeholders while advancing and protecting Salesforce. Our legal support model is designed to create a fulfilling work environment for all members of our legal family. Salesforce is hiring a Contracts Analyst/Sr. Contracts Analyst to join our Alliances Legal team to provide project support and handle requests for legal support from Salesforce’s alliances organization.
- Review, negotiate and revise partner agreements and other partner-related legal documents
- Collaborate with internal partners including Sales, Revenue Recognition, Partner Operations and other teams to support processes for contracting
- Respond to requests from Sales teams and partners on legal issues and concerns
- Help support other legal team members with a wide range of matters
- Manage resolution of contract fee disputes and early terminations
- Update content libraries
- Contribute to canned responses, FAQs and knowledge libraries to address common queries
- Draft standard operating procedures
- Conduct various legal projects and other duties as assigned.
- Please note this is not a practicing counsel role. This is a phenomenal opportunity for a non-attorney to move their career!
- A related technical degree required
- 3+ years hands on experience working with contracts in a law firm or company legal department
- Experience managing and/or drafting and negotiating contracts;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong collaboration and communication skills
- Highly adaptable and service-oriented attitude
- Desire to work in a high-energy, sales-oriented culture and the ability to adapt in a constantly evolving business environment with a large volume of deals and quick turnaround times
- Ability to quickly establish and consistently maintain collaborative working relationships with internal clients and Legal team colleagues
- Detail oriented
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Google Docs and curiosity about and aptitude for learning new technologies
- Thrives in a fast-paced work environment
- Preference for and an ability to multi-task daily and even more so when presented with changing priorities and timelines
- Experience in and/or knowledge of the software and internet industries a plus, especially in Cloud Computing
- Experience with contract management systems a plus
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at www.equality.com and explore our company benefits at www.salesforcebenefits.com.
Salesforce is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.
Salesforce welcomes all.For Colorado-based roles, the base salary hiring range for this position is $73,400 to $128,100.Compensation offered will be determined by factors such as location, level, job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. Certain roles may be eligible for incentive compensation, equity, benefits. More details about our company benefits can be found at the following link: https://www.salesforcebenefits.com.