Director - Data & Integrations
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
We’re Salesforce, the Customer Company, inspiring the future of business with AI+ Data +CRM. Leading with our core values, we help companies across every industry blaze new trails and connect with customers in a whole new way. And, we empower you to be a Trailblazer, too — driving your performance and career growth, charting new paths, and improving the state of the world. If you believe in business as the greatest platform for change and in companies doing well and doing good – you’ve come to the right place.
Salesforce is seeking a highly skilled and motivated Director of Data Engineering and AI with expertise in Data Analytics, ETL development, and proficiency in Informatica! In this role, you will lead our data engineering team, who is responsible for building and maintaining data pipelines, ensuring data quality, and enabling sophisticated analytics and AI capabilities, including Einstein GPT. As a Director, you will play a pivotal role in driving data-driven decision-making and AI innovation within Salesforce.
- Lead and manage a team of data engineers, data scientists, and AI authorities to design, develop, and maintain data infrastructure and AI solutions.
- Develop and implement data strategies to support sophisticated analytics, machine learning, and AI initiatives (including Salesforce's Einstein GPT).
- Collaborate with multi-functional teams to capture requirements, understand business needs, and ensure data solutions meet the company's goals and objectives.
- Drive the architecture, design, and development of ETL processes using Informatica and other data integration tools.
- Be responsible for data governance, data quality, and data security to ensure compliance with industry standards and regulations.
- Continuously evaluate and implement standard processes in data engineering, AI, and machine learning.
- Monitor the performance of data pipelines and take proactive measures to optimize them for efficiency and scalability.
- Provide leadership in exploring and adopting innovative technologies and practices in the data engineering and AI space.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in a relevant field (e.g., Computer Science, Data Science, Engineering).
- Proven experience in various data roles.
- Strong expertise in Informatica or similar ETL tools.
- Hands-on experience in AI and ML. Specific experience with Salesforce Einstein GPT, is highly desirable.
- Prior experience in managing and leading data teams.
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to translate business requirements into technical solutions.
- Superb communication and leadership skills.
- Familiarity with Salesforce's ecosystem and CRM solutions is a plus.
- Experience working in a distributed team environment is preferred.
- A dynamic and innovative work environment at the forefront of technology.
- Competitive salary and benefits package.
- The opportunity to work with innovative AI and data technologies.
- Remote work flexibility with a collaborative, diverse and dedicated team across the United States.
- Career development and growth opportunities as a global leader in CRM technology.
If you are a passionate and experienced Director with a solid background in data analytics and data engineering and are excited about the prospect of leading a team in a remote, collaborative setting, we encourage you to apply and join Salesforce in shaping the direction of customer relationship management through data-driven insights and AI innovation!
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at www.equality.com and explore our company benefits at www.salesforcebenefits.com.
Salesforce is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.
Salesforce welcomes all.