Account Executive - Mid Market - West
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
We’re Salesforce, the Customer Company, inspiring the future of business with AI+ Data +CRM. Leading with our core values, we help companies across every industry blaze new trails and connect with customers in a whole new way. And, we empower you to be a Trailblazer, too — driving your performance and career growth, charting new paths, and improving the state of the world. If you believe in business as the greatest platform for change and in companies doing well and doing good – you’ve come to the right place.
Overview of the Role:
Salesforce is looking for a curious and energetic Mid Market Account Executive with knowledge of technology and value-based solution selling. This Business Unit sells the entire Salesforce platform into a set of named accounts. Think of yourself as the "General Manager" in this role - mapping account strategies, aligning resources and acting as the extension of your customer. You will work closely with other product specialists known as co-primes to help map out the best strategy for your customer. You will also have technical support from solutions architects and sales engineers.
In this role, you will be work closely with current and prospective customers as a trusted digital advisor to deeply understand their outstanding company challenges and goals.
You will collaborate with customers on the Salesforce Platform to evangelize solutions that will help them reach their business goals and blaze new trails within their organisations. You will contribute to our business, as a valued member of our Ohana!
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Demonstrated success of quota carrying, technology solution-based direct sales experience
- Territory & Account Planning Strategies: Create territory and account plans to achieve sales objectives by effectively identifying and qualifying prospects and opportunities.
- Research and Discovery: Uncovers a prospect’s current processes, business challenges, and strategic goals based on customer use cases and value hypotheses.
- Solutioning: Identifies compelling value propositions that address customer needs by demonstrating an understanding of technology solutions.
- Customer Communication: Interacting with customers in a clear, concise, and timely manner using a variety of communication methods (writing, speech, presentation) and tools (whiteboarding, Google Slides, Zoom).
- Resource Application: Continuously runs toward results using the full capabilities of available resources and tools.
- Team Selling: Aligns with the full capacities of the account team and partners to support the deal and customer success.
- Fluent in both German and English
Preferred Skills and Qualifications:
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills.
- Sales Methodology education.
- Ability to develop cases and service requirements, while crafting and leading strategic alliances.
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced environment
- Track record of consistently achieving or surpassing quota
- Experience will be evaluated based on alignment to the core competencies for the role (e.g. extracurricular leadership roles, military experience, volunteer work, etc.).
Benefits & Perks
Check out our benefits site which explains our various benefits, including well-being reimbursement, generous parental leave, adoption assistance, fertility benefits, and more
Note: By applying to the Mid-Market Account Executive posting, Recruiters and Hiring Managers who support multiple cloud offerings and verticals across the organization hiring General Commercial Account Executives will review your resume. Our goal is for you to apply once and have your resume reviewed by multiple hiring teams.
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at www.equality.com and explore our company benefits at www.salesforcebenefits.com.
Salesforce is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.
Salesforce welcomes all.