Software Engineering MTS/SMTS
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Job CategorySoftware Engineering
We’re Salesforce, the Customer Company, inspiring the future of business with AI+ Data +CRM. Leading with our core values, we help companies across every industry blaze new trails and connect with customers in a whole new way. And, we empower you to be a Trailblazer, too — driving your performance and career growth, charting new paths, and improving the state of the world. If you believe in business as the greatest platform for change and in companies doing well and doing good – you’ve come to the right place.
Are you excited about the opportunity to influence the software industry by being
involved with visionary technologies? Do you want to work on consumer-facing, but enterprise-grade services? Do you like a start-up-style delivery, with the vastly powerful Customer Success Platform? If your answer is yes to any of these questions, this is your opportunity to join a dynamic Technology team at salesforce.com, the market leader in cloud computing. Top technologists across the world
the world” mentality; the opportunity to excel in a fast-paced, performance-based
environment and the chance to be surrounded by peers and leaders that inspire,
motivate and innovate.Responsibilities:● Create end-to-end, cross-cloud-impact
Webdriver) with complex orgs
● Execute Testing with complex org setup, varied data shapes
● Create tools and utilities to increase the efficiency and effectiveness of testing
● Master the Salesforce development process, culture and code base, in order to
● Master clouds requirements (e.g. underlying tech-stack, business usage,
● Monitor product and/or feature-level quality health metrics (testability, test
health, test coverage, etc)
● Troubleshoot production issuesRequirements:
● At least (5) years of software engineering, quality assurance/engineering,
usability, or business analysis experience
● Strong quality mindset, exploratory testing skills and ability to visualize a feature
end-to-end and understand the functional requirements of multiple components
in detail.● Experience in designing and automating E2E integration test scenarios for
different Microservices and REST APIs using tools like RestAssured, Postman,
● Proficient in designing and automating E2E UI test scenarios to execute in
parallel, distributed test environments using tools like Selenium, Appium, Junit,
SauceLabs, Applitools etc.
● Working knowledge with AWS or cloud-native applications, DevOps,
Dockers\Containers, Continuous Testing, Continuous Integration and Continuous
● Proficient in Java or a similar language
● Understanding of Object Oriented Programming
● Familiar with industry quality & usability practices
● Proficient in writing functional automation (UI/API)
● Self-motivator, who can work independently, able to learn quickly, meets
deadlines and demonstrates problem-solving skills.
● Effectively communicate technical information in a clear and concise manner
ability to coordinate cross-team efforts
● Experience with agile development methodology
● Experience with developer tools like git, Maven and Eclipse\Intellij IDE
● Good understanding of relational databases and SQL
● Bachelor’s degree (or its foreign degree equivalent) in Computer Science,
Engineering, or a related technical discipline.
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at www.equality.com and explore our company benefits at www.salesforcebenefits.com.
Salesforce is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.
Salesforce welcomes all.