Workplace Services Sr. Coordinator
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Job CategoryReal Estate & Facility Management
We’re Salesforce, the Customer Company, inspiring the future of business with AI+ Data +CRM. Leading with our core values, we help companies across every industry blaze new trails and connect with customers in a whole new way. And, we empower you to be a Trailblazer, too — driving your performance and career growth, charting new paths, and improving the state of the world. If you believe in business as the greatest platform for change and in companies doing well and doing good – you’ve come to the right place.
The Workplace Services Sr. Coordinator will work directly with the local Workplace Services team to provide the crucial first impression to our guests, maintain day-to-day office services, and become a constant resource to our employees. If you have worked in hospitality or other high-touch customer service roles, this may be the perfect fit for you! Additionally, the Workplace Sr. Coordinator will act as another local representative of the Real Estate and Workplace Services team and will assist with office administration and event support. This position requires a high level of customer service, critical thinking, and attention to detail!
- Completely owning and managing front desk operations including greeting clients and employees, assigning badges when needed, and providing the highest level of hospitality and professionalism to employees and guests.
- Work with the Austin Workplace Services team to maintain and provide excellent customer service for all suites of our downtown high-rise building.
- Ensure the office is opened and ready for business at the start of business hours and ensure the office is secured at the end of the day.
- Ensure guests are properly signed into the Guest Management System; assign temporary badges as required.
- Assist with overall maintenance of the office suites – requesting facilities support for all maintenance issues with building management via the internal work order system in a timely and efficient manner.
- Optimally connect with landlords, building managers, and engineers to handle minor facilities issues (HVAC, plumbing, leaks, etc.)
- Accommodate special requests whenever possible and resolve all customer inquiries, issues, or complaints promptly and graciously.
- Coordinate conference room & event table set-ups to meet the needs of internal/external training and meetings.
- Ensure the reception area and all supply areas are accurately displayed and show-ready.
- Help advise visiting employees and executives to open workspaces and conference rooms; booking rooms under last-minute circumstances.
- Respond to and follow up on all incoming emails, direct messages, and cases through our internal work order system in a timely efficient manner.
- Sign for and receive FedEx/UPS/courier packages; advise/distribute to employees. Process all outgoing UPS/FedEx shipping. Maintain a clean and organized mail room.
- This is considered a “business critical” role and in the office, 5 business days a week
- 1-2 years experience in a Customer Service or Hospitality Services role
- Ability to thrive and be flexible in a constantly growing and changing fast-paced environment
- Have excellent interpersonal communication skills, with a genuinely warm, gracious, and professional demeanor in all interactions
- Proficient at using the Microsoft Office Suite, Slack, Quip, and Google Docs
- Have strong writing, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Have the ability to operate standard office equipment (scanners, printers)
- Self-starter; handles self with minimal direction and is pro-active
- Able to establish and maintain collaborative working relationships
- Results-oriented, customer-focused, and organized with attention to detail
- Previous facilities or office experience is a plus
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at www.equality.com and explore our company benefits at www.salesforcebenefits.com.
Salesforce is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.
Salesforce welcomes all.