Success Guide, Commerce Cloud (Retail background preferred)
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Job CategoryCustomer Success
We’re Salesforce, the Customer Company, inspiring the future of business with AI+ Data +CRM. Leading with our core values, we help companies across every industry blaze new trails and connect with customers in a whole new way. And, we empower you to be a Trailblazer, too — driving your performance and career growth, charting new paths, and improving the state of the world. If you believe in business as the greatest platform for change and in companies doing well and doing good – you’ve come to the right place.
Salesforce Commerce Cloud is a leading provider of software-as-a-service (SaaS) ecommerce solutions that enable companies to easily design, implement and manage their own customised ecommerce sites, including websites, mobile applications and other digital storefronts. Customers use our highly scalable and integrated Commerce Cloud platform to more easily launch and manage multiple ecommerce sites, initiate marketing campaigns more quickly, and improve ecommerce traffic.
Salesforce Commerce Cloud is seeking a Success Guide to join the Salesforce Commerce Cloud Team. This position is for someone who is highly motivated, self- directed, has a desire to work on a cloud based eCommerce platform and a passion for Customer Success. The role of the Success Guide is crucial in helping to grow value and improve adoption for the Commerce Cloud portfolio in addition to helping customers and partners overcome technical challenges, and provide hands-on troubleshooting, debugging, feature explanation, and best practice guidance. Success Guides provide the right recommendation at the right time, enabling customer value realization at scale.
We operate 24x7 which can involve working during one of the below shifts (not limited to shift timing can change) -
AMER hours (Eastern Standard Time - 5.30 PM/6.30 PM IST
EMEA hours – 12:00 PM/1 PM/2PM IST onwards, depending on Daylight Savings Time
Work hours can change depending on Business requirements
* Deliver 1:1, 1:Many and Product Adoption and Performance Programs
* Drive “best practice” adoption and enablement of the Commerce Cloud e-commerce platform (and other Commerce Cloud products) through the client lifecycle.
* Directly responsible for owning and solving our most complex customer issues through delivery of Engagements and other ad-hoc requests to support clients and their site goals.
* Provides technical assistance to the support team, customers, partners and Salesforce employees
* Translate strategic ideas and programs into clearly defined action steps specific to the client’s custom solution.
* Drive and maintain the highest level of client satisfaction possible.
* Assists and mentors other new team members, as well as clients and partners on the use of Salesforce development tools and standard methodologies
* Improve the quality and efficiency of the solutions we deliver to our customers
* Assesses, evaluates and establishes development standards and best practices in accordance with the needs and aspirations of the Salesforce community
Degree or equivalent relevant experience required. Experience will be evaluated based on the strengths you'll need for the role (e.g. extracurricular leadership roles, military experience, volunteer roles, work experience, etc.)
* 3+ years of experience on e-commerce products required in a customer-facing role (Salesforce B2C Commerce Cloud experience preferred)
* Ability to prioritize, multitask, and perform effectively and independently in a highly dynamic work environment
* High tolerance for ambiguity as well as flexibility and adaptability
* Familiarity with Regex (Regular Expressions)
* Familiarity with UX design
* Knowledge of APIs/third-party integrations
* Experience in the e-commerce industry is required
* Knowledge of e-commerce site management practices and tasks (Search Engine Optimization, site search optimization, merchandising & promotions management, A/B testing, analytics & reporting, content management, online marketing, etc.)
* Understanding of programming languages (such as Java, Python)
* Experience developing and supporting web services (REST, SOAP)
* Must be proficient with analyzing log files and standard debugging concepts
* Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
* Subtlety and professionalism when engaging with customers and navigating complex politics within their organizations
* While not mandatory, a foreign language fluency such as Portuguese, Spanish or German would be preferred
* COMPOSURE: Strong customer-facing communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to support complex engagements
* EXPERTISE: Working knowledge of industry standard processes and implementation experience of the salesforce product suite
* LEARNER: Has a passion for continued education in new technologies and complex business and technical concepts
* PASSION: Passionate about Customer Success and is a great listener
* TEAM: A team player that everyone enjoys working with and has a generous heart
* TRUST: Ability to earn the trust of the customer and lives the company’s core values
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at www.equality.com and explore our company benefits at www.salesforcebenefits.com.
Salesforce is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.
Salesforce welcomes all.