To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
We’re Salesforce, the Customer Company, inspiring the future of business with AI+ Data +CRM. Leading with our core values, we help companies across every industry blaze new trails and connect with customers in a whole new way. And, we empower you to be a Trailblazer, too — driving your performance and career growth, charting new paths, and improving the state of the world. If you believe in business as the greatest platform for change and in companies doing well and doing good – you’ve come to the right place.
What’s in it for you?
What you will get from us is the opportunity to sell the best products in market, best in class onboarding and training, an excellent commission plan, extraordinary benefits including 7 days of paid volunteering each year, subsidised private health insurance, a wellness benefit that covers various wellness activities, the latest tech appliances and outstanding support from pre-sales, marketing, lead generation, sales programs and more.
About the Position
The Account Executive builds, identifies and closes opportunities for Salesforce Customer 360 for customers sized between 1-200 FTE. You will drive deals from first call to close, and must be a driven individual who can generate a large amount of pipeline for the business within a short period of time, effectively leading sophisticated deals throughout the entire sales process to order form signature. You will be passionate about our customer accounts, partnering with other Salesforce Account Executives to drive new sales across all of your accounts.
You will do this by:
- Developing opportunities through your new business development skills
- Advising customers on the Salesforce Platform and promoting solutions to help them achieve their business goals
- Working with the support team and engaging appropriate resources to lead the end to end sales process
- Using your solution selling expertise to uncover customer challenges and to increase revenue by using Salesforce technology to solve customer problems
- Regularly running customer cadence to lead and build high value, long lasting relationships
- Territory/Vertical identification research to formalise a go to market strategy and build qualified target accounts.
- Maintaining a long term perspective to maximise overall revenue generation while being able to generate short term results.
- This is a brilliant role for a tenured Account Executive who has a passion for business development and hunting, and can demonstrate the gravitas needed to influence at this level. You will have carried a quota and worked toward sales targets.
- You are self-motivated and can operate in a fast-paced sales environment. Ambiguity doesn’t scare you, and you’re driven to not only achieve your target, but to blow past it.
- You are resilient and have a high EQ. We have a fast paced team with multiple collaborators so being able to keep a calm approach is key.
- Embody a growth mindset. You’re thinking ahead and have a plan for yourself. Avid learners wanted.
- You're able to craft a point of view, hold an opinion, and build credibility as a 'Trusted Adviser' with your customers
- Self awareness is very important, and you must understand your ‘why’. You’re naturally curious and passionate about the chance to absorb all Salesforce has to offer
- Previous Sales Methodology training, CRM experience, and strong customer references preferred.
Have you heard of our 1:1:1 model, focused on giving back to the community? The successes in giving back have helped us and our Trailblazer community become a leader in philanthropy, culture, and innovation.
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at www.equality.com and explore our company benefits at www.salesforcebenefits.com.
Salesforce is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.
Salesforce welcomes all.