Director, Professional Services Global Delivery Centers
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Job CategoryCustomer Success
We’re Salesforce, the Customer Company, inspiring the future of business with AI+ Data +CRM. Leading with our core values, we help companies across every industry blaze new trails and connect with customers in a whole new way. And, we empower you to be a Trailblazer, too — driving your performance and career growth, charting new paths, and improving the state of the world. If you believe in business as the greatest platform for change and in companies doing well and doing good – you’ve come to the right place.
Salesforce is seeking a highly motivated Director of Professional Services for it’s Global Delivery Centre. The ideal candidate will have experience working in a Global Delivery Centre set up and a strong Salesforce background with a passion for development and growth. As a Director of Professional Services you should have expertise in building strong competency with large teams across geographies. Should have pre-sales management experience with a deep knowledge of enterprise sales cycles. Should have Salesforce project implementation experience with the different engagement models.
We seek an outstanding and experienced leader who will lead a highly motivated and performant industry focused Services team to deliver maximum value and satisfaction to our customers and teams.
The successful candidate will be a key member of the Leadership Team. You will have a depth and breadth of experience managing a team of service engineers, across industries & domains and multiple product lines. You will have exceptional leadership, communication, strategic, analytical, pre-sales, and consulting skills, as well as a track record of building high performing teams. Additionally, you will have a track record of success in the following areas:
- Internal and external stakeholder management
- C level relationships and the ability to translate these into revenue
- Transformational thinker and leader, taking the business to the next level through disruptive thinking and innovation
- People and Organisational leadership
- Manage and grow an industry focused professional services team with the top talent and organization structure
- Provide leadership, technical direction, and mentor to maintain a high-performing, highly engaged team with maximum utilization
- Build and foster relationship for a greater and closer collaboration with the Regional Salesforce Professional services teams
- Business Development - Leverage existing relationships to help win new Salesforce clients. Participate in business development with prospective clients including solution definition, pre-sales, estimating, negotiating and project planning. Present solutions and proposals to internal and external stake holders.
- Focus on innovation to ensure the team is constantly innovating in their approach to deliver maximum value of Salesforce products.
- Build and nurture relationship with internal teams like product & engineering, external system integrator and technology partners to solidify our partnership and commitment to the customer while penetrating deeper within accounts.
- Hire world class talent, promote diversity (age, gender, experience, and heritage) and manage performance to ensure career growth opportunities
- Embody Salesforce values and provide exemplary leadership
- 15+ years of experience working for a consulting firm or a professional services division of a software company that delivers software based business solutions related to Sales, Marketing, Services and Support
- Strong Salesforce experience in Sales, Services and/or Industry clouds
- Proven success in building a Salesforce consulting organisation with a will to win and a track record of leading a team of 100 plus members while demonstrating continuous improvement.
- Track record of at least 5 successful Salesforce cloud project implementations.
- Experience of one or more large scale transformation projects successfully completed
- Track record of selling solutions at the C-level
- • Track record of consistently delivering revenue numbers, producing accurate forecasts, while maintaining a focus on team development and growth
- • Passion for technology and innovation, and a proven “forward thinker”
- • Ability to quickly grasp and distinctly explain technology and business concepts
- • Strong understanding of business processes and their implementation into enterprise applications
- • Excellent analytical, influencing and communication skills: Demonstrate the ability to collaborate effectively across teams (both internal and external) to garner support and achieve outsized impact
- • Degree or equivalent proven experience required. Experience will be evaluated based on the core competencies for the role (e.g. extracurricular leadership roles, military experience, volunteer roles, work experience, etc.)
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at www.equality.com and explore our company benefits at www.salesforcebenefits.com.
Salesforce is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.
Salesforce welcomes all.