Salesforce Solution Architect
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Job CategoryCustomer Success
We’re Salesforce, the Customer Company, inspiring the future of business with AI+ Data +CRM. Leading with our core values, we help companies across every industry blaze new trails and connect with customers in a whole new way. And, we empower you to be a Trailblazer, too — driving your performance and career growth, charting new paths, and improving the state of the world. If you believe in business as the greatest platform for change and in companies doing well and doing good – you’ve come to the right place.
Salesforce CSG is looking to expand our Professional Services team by hiring hardworking and enthusiastic Solution Architects.
Salesforce CSG’s goal is to deliver rapid, value-driven customer solutions for complex business problems. Our Solution Architects play a key role in determining the optimal use of the Salesforce product in the customer environment.
We are looking for Salesforce products with industry experts who are passionate about digital transformation and customer experience. Your responsibility is to understand the customer’s business requirements, design, and configure the desired solution along with an ability to scope the entire solution
- Participating in business process redesign, roadmap planning, and identifying touchpoints in multi-cloud implementations.
- Working closely with our customers to understand the current business processes at a detailed level.
- Participating in discussions with various levels of customer’s IT business stakeholders.
- Developing strong client relationships by building trust, rapport, and positive working relationships with both internal and external stakeholders and team members.
- Working with internal and customer stakeholders to create prototypes, proof of concepts, and sample mockups as a means of eliciting and defining business requirements.
- Creating and owning user stories/business requirements documents as an outcome of the requirements gathering sessions, and detailing out the user stories in the agile sprints for the scrum team to work upon.
- As required, participating in the UAT and Go-Live process, including test planning, development of test scripts, testing logistics, test execution, and status reporting.
- Analyzing the data requirements, structures, and integration points of the process, and creating mapping to Salesforce objects or external REST endpoints.
- Identifying business process improvements and opportunities for automation.
- Documenting work using flow charts, written descriptions, screenshots, and videos.
- Applying knowledge, skills, and judgment to make decisions and resolve issues.
- Maintaining a target billable utilization aligned to the role.
- Effective in working with customers, including business executives, business analysts, and IT development staff
- Speed is paramount. This team is nimble and is the fulcrum to accelerate the delivery of the solution for customers.
- A collaborative and empathetic relationship with the business partners will be central to your role. Your commitment to their success should never be in doubt.
If you enjoy working with customers to help them succeed and flourish on working with groundbreaking technologies, this is the role for you. This role will require travel to customer locations.
- 8+ Years of experience in enterprise software as an analyst or product owner.
- Demonstrated capability to understand business strategies and application objectives, and translate those requirements into effective process designs.
- Excellent design skills, including the ability to critique visual elements and optimize user flows.
- Excellent written and visual communication skills, with the ability to clearly document requirements and process assets using text, diagrams, and videos.
- Self-directed, with the ability to break down a complex process, assign actions, and manage progress toward a deadline.
- Expertise in process modeling tools and best practices
- Fins industry or Insurance domain experience preferred
- Knowledge of Salesforce Platform
- Knowledge of design thinking processes and tools.
- In-depth knowledge of key processes in industry-specific solutions
- Process modeling tools and standard methodologies
- Project management tools and standard methodologies
- Data modeling
- Systems analysis and design
- Salesforce Sales/Service Cloud Consultant
- Salesforce Administrator
- Salesforce Developer
- Certified Scrum Master / Certified Product Owner
Salesforce, the Customer Success Platform and world's #1 CRM, empowers companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. The company was founded on three disruptive ideas: a new technology model in cloud computing, a pay-as-you-go business model, and a new integrated corporate philanthropy model. These founding principles have taken our company to great heights, including being named one of Forbes’s “World’s Most Innovative Company” five years in a row and one of Fortune’s “100 Best Companies to Work For” eight years in a row. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, and this level of growth equals incredible opportunities to grow a career at Salesforce. Together, with our whole Ohana (Hawaiian for "family") made up of our employees, customers, partners, and communities, we are working to improve the state of the world.
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at www.equality.com and explore our company benefits at www.salesforcebenefits.com.
Salesforce is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.
Salesforce welcomes all.