Solution Consulting Specialist
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
About Futureforce University Recruiting
Our Futureforce University Recruiting program is dedicated to attracting, retaining and cultivating talent. Our interns and new graduates work on real projects that affect how our business runs, giving them the opportunity to make a tangible impact on the future of our company. With offices all over the world, our recruits have the chance to collaborate and connect with fellow employees on a global scale. We offer job shadowing, mentorship programs, talent development courses, and much more.
We’re Salesforce, the Customer Company, inspiring the future of business with AI+ Data +CRM. Leading with our core values, we help companies across every industry blaze new trails and connect with customers in a whole new way. And, we empower you to be a Trailblazer, too — driving your performance and career growth, charting new paths, and improving the state of the world. If you believe in business as the greatest platform for change and in companies doing well and doing good – you’ve come to the right place.
MC Associate Solution Consultant - Job Description
We believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives.
At Salesforce Professional Services organization, we focus on delivering Salesforce's world-class product and project offerings to ensure customers are getting the most out of the Salesforce Platform. Our team is made up of thousands of the world’s leading Salesforce experts.
At the Latam Professional Services team, we are creating the greatest platform to evolve and develop our professionals to be the Next Generation of Salesforce Talents!
Come and be part of our team! Read more details below and apply if you feel this opportunity is for you!
Benefits & perks
Health Insurance for the family
Wellness and Education Reimbursement
YOUR IMPACT: Responsibilities
We are looking for star consultants! You will be responsible for successfully developing Salesforce solutions for our customers. Our Salesforce Associate Solution Consultants wear many hats on their projects and are responsible for everything from requirements capturing and refining, to product configuration, training, and post-deployment support. Here are some primary responsibilities of the role:
* Work closely with the architectural layer, helping to deliver documents and agile ceremonies;
* Support gathering, understanding, and defining business requirements for the Marketing Cloud platform
* Write user stories for future state business processes
* Participate in the delivery of solution demos
* Assist in solutions and configuring user stories for the Marketing Cloud platform
* Support System Integration Testing and User Acceptance Testing
* Working remotely, while collaborating with global teams for delivery across geographies.
* Strong presentation, communication (written and verbal) skills, and interpersonal skills
* Understanding of the Agile Methodology and the Software Development Lifecycle
* Ability to draw diagrams, business processes, and project documentation;
* Proven analytical and problem-solving skills
* Initial knowledge of the Marketing Cloud platform
* Salesforce Associate Certified and being Ranger in Trailhead is a plus
OUR TEAM VALUES
* TRUST: Trusts the company’s core values; shows integrity, transparency, and reliability
* LEADERSHIP: Be a great manager, focused on people's development and wellbeing
* TEAM PLAYER: Proficient at collaboration and working with members of a team
* COMMUNICATOR: Speaks and writes with clarity, brevity, and purpose; explains the area of expertise clearly and confidently to others; influences and engages C-Level with authority and confidence
* LEARNER MINDSET: Proactively looks for knowledge and ways to learn continuously, influencing positively the learning environment
* ACTIVE LISTENING: listening actively with empathy and taking actions based on feedback
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at www.equality.com and explore our company benefits at www.salesforcebenefits.com.
Salesforce is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.
Salesforce welcomes all.