Partner Account Manager, Mulesoft
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
We’re Salesforce, the Customer Company, inspiring the future of business with AI+ Data +CRM. Leading with our core values, we help companies across every industry blaze new trails and connect with customers in a whole new way. And, we empower you to be a Trailblazer, too — driving your performance and career growth, charting new paths, and improving the state of the world. If you believe in business as the greatest platform for change and in companies doing well and doing good – you’ve come to the right place.
About the Team:
The Alliances and Channels organization is MuleSoft's key lever to creating outsized value and scale in the market through joint sales capabilities and transformative offerings with partners that drive bigger opportunities at pace. With overall responsibility for our partner go-to-market strategy, joint sales execution, joint differentiated offerings execution, joint delivery, and partner awareness, training and enablement, we are energizing a vibrant partner community that accelerates the realization of our customers' business and technology transformations.
About the Role
MuleSoft's unique position helps Global and Regional Systems Integrators deliver on their clients' digital transformation, cloud migration, mobile, big data, and IOT initiatives, and we are looking for a hard working Alliances Partner Account Manager (PAM) - with significant experience generating new enterprise business through alliances and channels partners and growing the partner ecosystem.
This role is responsible for working with existing MuleSoft Alliances and Channels partners in the region, developing new Partner relationships and proactively working with the MuleSoft direct Sales team primarily along with a host of additional cross functional peers. The ideal candidate will have significant experience generating new enterprise business through alliances and channels partners and growing the partner ecosystem !
This is the opportunity to join a hot, fast-growing market with best-of-breed technology.
- Develop joint business territory plans with our top System Integrators and deliver against joint targets.
- Material impact on new business development and partner accelerated ACV sales
- Influence the partner ecosystem to expand their MuleSoft practice that will enable them to drive integration and automation at their clients
- Work closely with internal cross-functional partners to leverage existing sales enablement, global partner enablement, services and customer success on messaging, methodology and MuleSoft standard processes
- Demonstrate success in a direct sales capacity working with SI partners
- Highly effective at working with both SI and VAR partners.
- Exceptional track record of leveraging a partner eco-system to build and close deals in a territory by working across all levels of the organization, from developer to the executive ranks
- Outstanding written and verbal communications skills.
- Understand and do what it takes to implement in a rapidly growing and changing environment.
- Demonstrable history of closing significant software licensing deals
- Experience with top RSIs focused on integration in ANZ
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at www.equality.com and explore our company benefits at www.salesforcebenefits.com.
Salesforce is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.
Salesforce welcomes all.