To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Job CategoryGlobal Affairs
We’re Salesforce, the Customer Company, inspiring the future of business with AI+ Data +CRM. Leading with our core values, we help companies across every industry blaze new trails and connect with customers in a whole new way. And, we empower you to be a Trailblazer, too — driving your performance and career growth, charting new paths, and improving the state of the world. If you believe in business as the greatest platform for change and in companies doing well and doing good – you’ve come to the right place.
As a Contracts Negotiator with the Commercial Legal team you will play a key role in supporting Salesforce’s Latin America Sales and Professional Services organizations in reviewing, negotiating and structuring commercial transactions with our customers, as part of a team of lawyers who will partner with you.
- 3+ years hands on experience working with Latam contracts in a law firm or company legal department.
- Experience handling and/or drafting and negotiating contracts.
- Experience collaborating with internal partners including Sales, Revenue Recognition, Partner Operations and other teams to support processes for contracting.
- Experience supporting sales, handling/updating content libraries and supplying to canned responses, FAQs and knowledge libraries to address common queries
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in Spanish and English.
- Strong collaboration and communication skills.
- Highly adaptable, diligent and service-oriented attitude
- Desire to work in a high-energy, sales-oriented culture and the ability to adapt in a constantly evolving business environment with a large volume of deals and quick turnaround times.
- Ability to quickly establish and consistently maintain collaborative working relationships with internal clients and colleagues.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Google Docs and curiosity about and aptitude for learning new technologies.
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at www.equality.com and explore our company benefits at www.salesforcebenefits.com.
Salesforce is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.
Salesforce welcomes all.