Employee Data Specialist
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Job CategoryEmployee Success
We’re Salesforce, the Customer Company, inspiring the future of business with AI+ Data +CRM. Leading with our core values, we help companies across every industry blaze new trails and connect with customers in a whole new way. And, we empower you to be a Trailblazer, too — driving your performance and career growth, charting new paths, and improving the state of the world. If you believe in business as the greatest platform for change and in companies doing well and doing good – you’ve come to the right place.
Employee Success (ES) is made up of human resources (HR) professionals who come together to continue to build Salesforce with a goal of helping our employees do the best work of their lives. In Employee Success, we attract and retain the top talent critical to building out our organization with the Ohana style treatment. Whether we are recruiting the next great candidate for our company, building out new programs, or refining our current operations, Employee Success is passionate about the design, development and delivery of a world-class employee experience, which allows Salesforce to deliver a world-class customer experience in the market.
The Employee Data Specialist plays a critical role in ensuring an amazing employee experience, often jumping in to “save the day” for our employees as urgent requirements emerge. The ideal candidate for this role would thrive in an ever-changing environment, have experience in process improvement and Workday, direct experience answering complex questions from employees - aligning the response to policy - but also providing an exceptional employee experience, no matter the topic. Additionally, experience with owning the termination process for a large, multi-national company would be helpful as would experience in several areas of HR, much like a generalist. This role will partner with Employee Success (HR) Teams, Legal, Payroll, and IT to support process improvement initiatives and deliver a best in class experience for our employees across the globe.
* Manage the involuntary and voluntary separation process with a focus on equal parts compliance and employee experience
* Coordinate, compile, and deliver documentation requests from our legal partners
* Primary point of contact for LATAM employees with questions regarding their last day of employment
* Assist with work authorization for new hires in LATAM region, including auditing for accuracy, and compliance checks
* Maintain a high level of confidentiality in accordance with applicable policies and laws
* Work in close partnership with the Recruitment, Payroll, and People Services teams via a case management system
* Conduct audits of employee data in Workday
* Work collaboratively to ensure the greater team’s goals are met, stepping to take on additional tasks to get the job done
* Support standard and ad hoc reports, templates, dashboards, scorecards, and metrics
* Identify and contribute to the success of continuous improvement initiatives to drive operational efficiencies company wide
* Minimum of 2 years previous experience in human resources, owning the research and resolution for complex employee inquiries
* The ability to both work and communicate effectively in English
* Previous experience resolving data issues within an HRIS - Workday preferred
* Ability to manage a high volume of employee cases
* Strong professional verbal and written communications
* Ability to effectively manage time, prioritize tasks, and work within deadlines
* Comfortable dealing with highly sensitive and confidential matters
* Excel proficiency - VLOOKUP, pivot tables, conditional formatting, etc.
* Prior experience in a centralized HR department or shared services organization
* Experience with case management systems and Workday
* Experience working effectively in a virtual team environment
* Portuguese language skills (any level)
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at www.equality.com and explore our company benefits at www.salesforcebenefits.com.
Salesforce is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.
Salesforce welcomes all.