Senior Manager - Field Marketing AMER (CMT)
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Job CategoryMarketing & Communications
We’re Salesforce, the Customer Company, inspiring the future of business with AI+ Data +CRM. Leading with our core values, we help companies across every industry blaze new trails and connect with customers in a whole new way. And, we empower you to be a Trailblazer, too — driving your performance and career growth, charting new paths, and improving the state of the world. If you believe in business as the greatest platform for change and in companies doing well and doing good – you’ve come to the right place.
Slack is a layer of the business technology stack that brings together people, data, and applications – a single place where people can effectively work together, find important information, and access hundreds of thousands of critical applications and services to do their best work. From global Fortune 100 companies to corner markets, businesses and teams of all kinds use Slack to bring the right people together with all the right information.
Slack is more than just a tech company. We are on a mission to make people’s working lives simpler, more pleasant and more productive. Slack has a positive, diverse, and supportive culture. We believe that culture is the compass to success and so our Slack values are woven into the fabric of all we do. We look for people who are curious, creative, collaborative and work to be a little better every single day. We seek outstanding talent, eager to do their best work while supporting others in doing the same. At Slack, you will have the opportunity to work with colleagues in a dynamic environment and grow your career!
Sounds like you? Great! We are looking for a Senior Manager of Integrated Marketing to join our AMER Marketing team and focus on our CMT (Communications, Media, and Technology) industries.
As the Senior Manager of Integrated Marketing, you will be responsible for partnering across various teams to develop and implement Go to Market (GTM) plans and infrastructure to drive early interest and revenue for Slack coming from communications, media and technology-focused (CMT) industries. You will be responsible for creating programmatic opportunities for sales to build strong relationships with key customer business and technical decision makers. You will strategically use different marketing channels to guide customers and prospects towards realizing the value of Slack for their business. You have the presence to be able to build and maintain relationships with cross-functional colleagues and with customers, influencing their long term strategic goals and acting as their trusted advisor to evaluate strategy and recommend solutions that meet their requirements. You will make valuable contributions by increasing revenue and improving customer satisfaction, through working with cross-functional teams dedicated to CMT.
We are an innovation-focused team seeking a versatile GTM lead responsible for the following:
- • Lead the GTM strategy and development of scale and depth plans to drive Slack product adoption for telecommunications, media and technology. This will require working across multiple teams including marketing, sales, and more.
- • Partner with product marketing to understand the product roadmap, also collaborating with partner teams in Field Marketing, core Salesforce marketing and Global Campaigns to ensure readiness and excellence as new features and offerings launch.
- • Collaborate with Global Campaigns to imagine, build and bring compelling multi-touch thought leadership campaigns to life to drive awareness and interest with CMT companies.
- • Create, maintain, review and own scaled engagement plans and customer journeys that support thought leadership and revenue generation goals for CMT, ensuring that all engagement points and communications are injected with key messaging and narratives provided by product marketing. These plans are to be implemented in partnership with product marketing, digital, field events and content leads.
- • Identify market needs based on business objectives and customer difficulties to architect the end-to-end content Bill of Materials (BOMs) needed to support customer journey, inclusive of email comms and sales & marketing enablement materials, ensuring messaging is aligned with developed narratives.
- • Partner with digital lead to advise on paid social assets and timing needed to support media plan.
- • Create assets or work with agencies to create BOM assets.
- • Drive ongoing executional excellence by leading regular data driven planning and optimization discussions to drive deep understanding across marketing and seller insights, information on marketing engagement analysis, and data from social/digital, content consumption and event engagements.
- • Work with Global Campaigns and Marketing Operations teams to define appropriate account segmentation, identify and track engagement against accounts within these segments.
- • Work with product marketing managers and others to integrate thought leadership and business priority messaging into events or other engagement opportunities.
- • Partner with cross-functional teams to help ensure marketing strategies are in alignment with sales priorities.
Qualifications Required/Minimum Qualifications
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Marketing, Communications, Economics, Public Relations, or related field AND 5+ years integrated marketing strategies targeting enterprise, and/or communications, media or technology organizations, or related work experience OR equivalent experience.
- Previous work experience in marketing of SAAS/cloud technologies.
- Ability to work in highly ambiguous circumstances across a diverse set of team members, with the ability to seek and work towards clarity.
- Flexible work style that derives energy and even thrives on constant evolution.
- Proven success in creating multi-touch targeted campaigns and programs across social, email, events and other channels that drive deep account penetration.
- Proficient communication and storytelling skills with a proven track record in getting results by inspiring others to take action.
- A proficient self-starter with experience leading and driving multiple complex projects spanning different personas, businesses and subject areas.
- Proven success in bringing new ideas to fruition, supported by an ability to think outside of the box.
- Passion for technology and the business impact it can drive for customers.
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at www.equality.com and explore our company benefits at www.salesforcebenefits.com.
Salesforce is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.
Salesforce welcomes all.Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Salesforce will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.For New York-based roles, the base salary hiring range for this position is $159,900 to $219,900.For California-based roles, the base salary hiring range for this position is $159,900 to $219,900.Compensation offered will be determined by factors such as location, level, job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. Certain roles may be eligible for incentive compensation, equity, benefits. More details about our company benefits can be found at the following link: https://www.salesforcebenefits.com.