Partner Account Senior Manager (Channel Business)
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
We’re Salesforce, the Customer Company, inspiring the future of business with AI+ Data +CRM. Leading with our core values, we help companies across every industry blaze new trails and connect with customers in a whole new way. And, we empower you to be a Trailblazer, too — driving your performance and career growth, charting new paths, and improving the state of the world. If you believe in business as the greatest platform for change and in companies doing well and doing good – you’ve come to the right place.
Salesforce, the Customer Success Platform and world’s #1 CRM, empowers companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, the World’s Most Innovative Company according to Forbes, and one of Fortune’s 100 Best Companies to Work for six years running.
The growth, innovation, and Aloha spirit of Salesforce are driven by our incredible employees who thrive on delivering success for our customers while also finding time to give back through our 1/1/1 model, which leverages 1% of our time, equity, and product to improve communities around the world.
Salesforce is a team sport, and we play to win. Join us!
We are looking for a highly motivated team player to join the Alliances and Channels, Channel Account Management (CAM) team to manage and grow the relationship with a select set of Resellers based in western India. The ideal candidate will blend strategic thinking, outstanding partner relationship management skills, and an entrepreneurial mindset. In addition, an ability to effectively collaborate with multiple cross-functional stakeholders, including channel sales, account leads, customer success, partner marketing, partner enablement, partner programs and operations is critical.
- Own the relationships with the select set of named Resellers/Partners and ensure a well-rounded growth of these relationships. Build strong and deep relationships with the key stakeholders up to the leadership
- On-Board new Resellers wherever required as per business requirements
- Drive and execute the go-to-market strategies with specific focus on growing the revenue in identified territories/segments and also focus on partner led sourced leads. Build strong demand generation plan
- Identify/Enhance enablement journeys to Salesforce CoE/Technical capabilities at partner organization so as to build new revenue stream & create a deployment strategy
- Assist partners in building unique assets on Salesforce Solutions. Provide pro-active support to ensure success of the projects
- 4+ years’ experience in Channels Sales/Alliance Management
- 10 years of relevant experience in sales and/or business leadership in the enterprise Software industry
- Outstanding knowledge of partner development approaches to seed and grow Software Partner businesses
- Experience working with multiple Sales teams driving and building the Partner
- Ability to think strategically and develop compelling plans for new partner initiatives
- History of successfully developing and leading multiple strategic partnerships
- Working knowledge of Salesforce technology and SaaS, PaaS markets
- Experience creating and building differentiated relationships with SI/Resell partners
- Strong knowledge and network/references from partners and contacts in India
- Sound business acumen skills; thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment
- Excellent spoken and written communication, interpersonal, relationship building skills
- Highly motivated and independent contributor
- High energy, enthusiasm, and passion for the business
- Business or Engineering Bachelor’s degree
- Comfortable working with multiple internal teams, from individual contributors to senior executives, as well as building/maintaining executive-level relationships with clients, partners, etc.
- Willing and able to travel in India, as required
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at www.equality.com and explore our company benefits at www.salesforcebenefits.com.
Salesforce is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.
Salesforce welcomes all.