Director, Business Value Services (Solution Consultant for Retail, Consumer Goods Industry)
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
We’re Salesforce, the Customer Company, inspiring the future of business with AI+ Data +CRM. Leading with our core values, we help companies across every industry blaze new trails and connect with customers in a whole new way. And, we empower you to be a Trailblazer, too — driving your performance and career growth, charting new paths, and improving the state of the world. If you believe in business as the greatest platform for change and in companies doing well and doing good – you’ve come to the right place.
Salesforce is looking for highly talented and passionate individuals who can effectively articulate how & why our solutions can help transform Customers’ business and exceed their goals! Salesforce is striving to deliver business transformation enabled by technology to its customers and therefore requires individuals able to develop deep insight into the business dynamics of large complex enterprises and help shape customers change agenda.
You will work with our Enterprise sales teams on the largest and most strategic accounts in Japan. Specifically, this role is focused on definition of Account Strategies, delivery of C-Level value propositions through strategic discovery, investment justifications and development of complex deal structures and commercial proposals for large deals.
- Work with Enterprise sales teams to define the commercial strategy; prioritize sales initiatives based on pain points, value creation potential, & customers’ strategic priorities
- Engage with top companies in the Japan market to paint the picture of the to-be state / business vision, identifying customer business capability gaps and building the link between Salesforce business capabilities and customers strategic requirements
- Build and deliver compelling Investment Justifications to secure Customers’ funding for Salesforce solutions. Work closely with account teams and customers to identify and analyze key business value drivers
- Articulate how our solutions will digitally transform customers’ businesses at scale
- Put together attractive deal structures and articulate the value of our Proposals
- Create and deliver C- level compelling propositions as basis for strategic technology decisions
Experience & Skills
- Experience in IT Consulting Firm, SIer, Software company
- Strong leadership skills in managing teams and operating in matrix structures
- Strong analytical & problem solving skills essential
- Strong ability to create, quantify insights and communicate recommendations to CxOs
- Strong influencing capabilities; must be a self-starter, high energy
- Strong inclination to Technology & Enterprise Software industry
- Strong appetite to work in a consultative strategic selling environment.
- Fluency in the Japanese language
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at www.equality.com and explore our company benefits at www.salesforcebenefits.com.
Salesforce is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.
Salesforce welcomes all.