Content Marketing Intern, Office of Ethical and Humane Use
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
About Futureforce University Recruiting
Our Futureforce University Recruiting program is dedicated to attracting, retaining and cultivating talent. Our interns and new graduates work on real projects that affect how our business runs, giving them the opportunity to make a tangible impact on the future of our company. With offices all over the world, our recruits have the chance to collaborate and connect with fellow employees on a global scale. We offer job shadowing, mentorship programs, talent development courses, and much more.
We’re Salesforce, the Customer Company, inspiring the future of business with AI+ Data +CRM. Leading with our core values, we help companies across every industry blaze new trails and connect with customers in a whole new way. And, we empower you to be a Trailblazer, too — driving your performance and career growth, charting new paths, and improving the state of the world. If you believe in business as the greatest platform for change and in companies doing well and doing good – you’ve come to the right place.
The Content & Enablement Team for The Office of Ethical & Humane Use (OEHU) helps promote internally and externally the work of our teams: Ethical Use Policy, Product Accessibility & Inclusive Design, and Responsible AI & Technology. The focus of our work is three fold:
Understanding the direct impacts of our products on the world and what relevant guardrails should be put in place for customer use. Embedding ethics into our product design and development process and building an internal culture of Ethics by Design. Advancing the field through multi-stakeholder dialogues in partnership with organizations to ensure a better path forward for the industry, society, and world at large. The Office’s Content & Enablement team is responsible for helping to craft and promote the messaging of Trusted & Ethical AI & Technology across the company. We work closest with product teams to make sure all products are designed, developed, and used with ethics and inclusion in mind.
This role will join the Content & Enablement team to help create content and shape content strategy. As Salesforce looks to our group for guidance the on responsible use of technology like AI, this role will contribute to the way we craft this content to promote our trusted and ethical tech messaging in a creative, engaging, and accessible way. Experience in design, content creation, social media and web design is a must!
- Developing content both creatively and strategically to help promote the work of OEHU.
- Update websites with new branding and assets
- Write blogs to highlight ethics and accessibility thought leadership
- Help amplify our content for Dreamforce pre-event on social and create a promotion plan that is designed well and implemented both externally and within the company.
- Coordinate deck creation and ensure uniform design across all internal and external presentations.
- Help create & implement new design templates for our office based on rebranding work.
- Organize content design strategy across internal Slack comms and external social posts.
- Identify new comms and content opportunities through new and existing mediums
- Currently pursuing a BA/BS, all majors welcome - Business, Marketing, Journalism, or Design a plus
- Interest in Corporate Social Responsibility, AI, Technology for Good, Tech Ethics, Accessibility, Inclusion
- Strong verbal communication and creative writing skills
- Problem-analysis and problem-solving skills
- Intellectually curious, detail-oriented, and driven to make an impact on the business
- Deck design/familiarity with Google Slides
- Hands-on experience gathering content and audience data and distilling it into practical insights
- Up-to-date on emerging social trends, platforms, and social standard methodologies
- Strong storytelling skills, ability to distill a sophisticated message into something exciting, digestible, and relevant to unique audiences
- Experience with content creation and writing, including but not limited to: blogs, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, Slack
- Comfortable with content design and basic design tools like Canva, Figma, or Adobe products
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at www.equality.com and explore our company benefits at www.salesforcebenefits.com.
Salesforce is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.
Salesforce welcomes all.Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Salesforce will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.For Washington-based roles, the base salary hiring range for this position is $23 to $28.For California-based roles, the base salary hiring range for this position is $25 to $30.Compensation offered will be determined by factors such as location, level, job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. Certain roles may be eligible for incentive compensation, equity, benefits. More details about our company benefits can be found at the following link: https://www.salesforcebenefits.com.