Senior Analyst, Global Marketing Analytics - Marketing Performance Team
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Job CategoryMarketing & Communications
We’re Salesforce, the Customer Company, inspiring the future of business with AI+ Data +CRM. Leading with our core values, we help companies across every industry blaze new trails and connect with customers in a whole new way. And, we empower you to be a Trailblazer, too — driving your performance and career growth, charting new paths, and improving the state of the world. If you believe in business as the greatest platform for change and in companies doing well and doing good – you’ve come to the right place.
alesforce is seeking a Senior Marketing Analytics Analyst to join our Global Marketing Analytics team. You will deliver analytics and insights on marketing effectiveness and help shape the marketing strategy. We are looking for a storyteller who can build a compelling and clear presentation grounded in data. Your analysis will help drive the future direction of our Global marketing programs including digital marketing, events, and campaigns through data-driven decision-making. You will work within a collaborative, cross-functional team to deliver insights on marketing performance, and recommend improvements...so we're looking for someone with a quantitative demeanor who wakes up every morning with a curiosity to take on problems and is unafraid to ask questions.
About the team: The Senior, Marketing Analytics will report to the Director of Global Marketing Analytics
- Build and forge strong trusted partnerships with marketing leadership and their teams, being their consultative trusted advisor on delivering insights on marketing performance & effectiveness.
- Partner with the Global Field Marketing Teams to collect, track and handle reporting and analytical requirements and provide immediate and/or long term analytical solutions to meet business needs
- Handle project scope, timeline, deliverables, cost, resources and expectations; communicate efficiently with business partners at all levels, including sponsors, key collaborators and project members
- Partner with other members of the Marketing Decision Science team to deliver insights and work on cross-funnel projects, developing relevant and repeatable solutions
- Enable marketers with knowledge, resources and insights on Marketing Analytics
- Forward-thinker, who develops and enhances our hypothesis testing framework to cover all aspects of our Sales & Marketing Funnel.
- Compelling storyteller with the ability to tailor a data-driven narrative and comfortably present to analysts right through to C-Level executives (technical & non-technical audiences)
- Conduct deep-dive analysis into m performance, generating actional insights and next-step recommendations for use in Executive briefings and reviews.
- Providing proactive & reactive data-driven insights covering every aspect of the funnel from initial investment, to journey measurement, right through to Opportunity Close
- 3-5+ years experience in Marketing Analytics
- High energy with the ability to juggle multiple priorities in a fast-paced and changing environment
- Highly motivated, diligent and a self-starter. Willing to drive projects in a collaborative way.
- Ability to understand and frame business problems into analytical problems
- Understand various types of marketing campaigns, tactics, and their effectiveness
- Excellent oral and written communication skills for translating data insights into concise and insightful executive summaries and presentations
- Knowledge of and application of core statistics techniques, with experience with building statistical models (e.g. regression, etc.) to perform complex analyses
- Proficiency in BI essential with experience applying Tableau preferred
- Knowledge & solid understanding of Full-Funnel Analytics tracking and analyzing the customer journey from awareness through to close.
- Very strong SQL skills are a core requirement for this role, with the ability to synthesize data from multiple sources into one cohesive story
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at www.equality.com and explore our company benefits at www.salesforcebenefits.com.
Salesforce is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.
Salesforce welcomes all.