Account Executive - EDU - K12-3
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
We’re Salesforce, the Customer Company, inspiring the future of business with AI+ Data +CRM. Leading with our core values, we help companies across every industry blaze new trails and connect with customers in a whole new way. And, we empower you to be a Trailblazer, too — driving your performance and career growth, charting new paths, and improving the state of the world. If you believe in business as the greatest platform for change and in companies doing well and doing good – you’ve come to the right place.
We’re Salesforce, the Customer Company, inspiring the future of business with AI+ Data +CRM. Leading with our core values, we help organizations across every industry blaze new trails and connect with customers and constituents in the moments that matter. And, we empower you to be a Trailblazer, too — driving your performance and career growth, charting new paths, and improving the state of the world. If you believe in business as the greatest platform for change and in companies doing well and doing good– you’ve come to the right place.
About the position:
The Salesforce K12 Account Executive is a subject matter expert and trusted advisor who works with K12 institutions to evangelize our CRM solutions that deliver relevant, personalized experiences across channels and devices. We are seeking an experienced quota-carrying sales executive who can work both as part of a broader Account Team and as an Individual Contributor driving self-generated sales opportunities focused on the full Salesforce Marketing and Commerce technology stack. If you have a passion for being at the cutting edge of how K12 institutions engage with their constituents, we want to speak with you!
- Be the subject matter expert when it comes to how K12 institutions (Districts, CMOs, Nonprofit, and Independent Schools) leverage Salesforce solutions within their enterprise
- Aggressively prospect and generate new contractual relationships with K12 schools & districts
- Develop of sales plans to effectively and efficiently cover the accounts within an assigned geography.
- Collaborate with Account and Territory team to identify target accounts
- Create and drive revenue within a specified region and/or list of named accounts
- Generate business opportunities through networking, cold-calling, and prospecting in to current Salesforce customers
- Own the sales cycle for the entire technology stack - including lead generation, deal strategy, pricing and packaging, and assistance with deal closure
- Meet and exceed all quarterly and annual sales quotas
- Drive brand awareness, campaigns, and lead generation via networking, associations, etc.
- Maintain accurate account and opportunity forecasting
- Ensure customer satisfaction and retention
- A proven team player working in a Co-Prime/Overlay Sales Role
- 3+ years of outside K12 software sales experience
- Passion for helping advance the mission of K12 and non-profit organizations.
- Proven track record of sales excellence working as an Individual Contributor and working in a team environment
- Be able to work independently and as part of a team in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment in high-growth mode
- Superior professional presence and business acumen
- Experience selling at the "C" level –Superintendents, Chief Technology Officers, Chief Information Officer, Procurement and Executive Management.
- Ability to give high-level/overview product demonstrations and be considered the product expert in the sales cycle.
- Work collaboratively with solution engineering team to create compelling demonstration scenarios
- Ability to be extremely effective via online meetings, hangouts, and conference calls
- Ability to travel as needed
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at www.equality.com and explore our company benefits at www.salesforcebenefits.com.
Salesforce is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.
Salesforce welcomes all.Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Salesforce will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.For New York-based roles, the base salary hiring range for this position is $81,700 to $109,300.For Colorado-based roles, the base salary hiring range for this position is $74,300 to $99,350.For California-based roles, the base salary hiring range for this position is $81,700 to $109,300.Compensation offered will be determined by factors such as location, level, job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. Certain roles may be eligible for incentive compensation, equity, benefits. More details about our company benefits can be found at the following link: https://www.salesforcebenefits.com.