Senior Product Manager, Commerce Cloud Transact, Product Operations
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
We’re Salesforce, the Customer Company, inspiring the future of business with AI+ Data +CRM. Leading with our core values, we help companies across every industry blaze new trails and connect with customers in a whole new way. And, we empower you to be a Trailblazer, too — driving your performance and career growth, charting new paths, and improving the state of the world. If you believe in business as the greatest platform for change and in companies doing well and doing good – you’ve come to the right place.
The Commerce Cloud Transact Product Operations lead will join our product team working with GTM, Operations, Pricing, Engineering, and UX teams to manage and scale our payments operations. Our vision is to help our customers to convert buyers with a single transactional engine for all of Salesforce, supporting every financial transaction in every Cloud from the simplest Pay Now to the most complex Checkout flows. The Product Operations lead will be responsible for our payments operations, assisting with customer calls and pricing, and working with our payments partners operational processes as well as defining and executing the vision to significantly scale and automate our growing business.
- Experienced with Commerce and Payments industries and products
- Passionate about creating finely tuned and scalable operational processes with utmost attention to detail
- Equally skilled at driving day-to-day hands-on operational needs, talking to customers and partners about our product, and long-term strategy to optimize operations processes
- A patient and persistent advocate for excellence
- Comfortable leading through ambiguity
- Able to inspire a diverse and dedicated team to do their best work in service of a shared vision
- Strongly opinionated, but you hold your opinions lightly and are quick to adapt to new information and always open to a better answer
- Skilled at navigating multiple priorities and making tradeoffs to deliver the highest value to customers and the organization
- Collaborative and have demonstrated the ability to work in a cross functional, global organization
- Own our payments operational processes from pricing to quoting to revenue recognition
- Lead our product operations efforts including pricing, packaging, provisioning, and reporting for our payments business
- Develop scalable GTM operations including deal support, product marketing, enablement processes as well as working directly with our sales team, partners, and customers to drive growth
- Turn manual processes into scalable growth through backoffice automation including self-service and pay-as-you-go models embedded directly into our customer-facing applications
- Collaborate closely with partners including Stripe, Paypal, and Apple on strategy and operational alignment to deliver mutual success
- Be a “source of truth” for and co-own the success of marketing, sales, channel partners, customer support and other teams that help deliver our products to market by acting as an external voice for Transact.
- Collaborate closely with other product managers to align features and schedules across our various work streams.
- Define, align, and drive cross cloud adoption roadmaps for Transact adoption across all Salesforce clouds.
- Evaluate and advocate for development of new whitespace opportunities in the Transact product portfolio
Required skills and experience:
- 3+ years of product management experience; you have delivered successful products to hundreds of thousands if not millions of users — and learned from the mistakes you’ve made along the way!
- 3+ years product operations experience working with business teams to deliver new SKUs, pricing and packaging strategy, revenue recognition, and reporting
- 3+ years working directly with sales teams and customers to understand customers’ needs and drive growth
- Strong project management skills.
- Ability to work effectively as part of a distributed remote team.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills — you will be the face of the product to a diverse range of internal and external collaborators.
- Experience with Enterprise B2B software and CRM platforms, especially Salesforce
- Experience with internationalization and localization to serve a global user base.
- Experience with pay-as-you-go products in enterprise use cases
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at www.equality.com and explore our company benefits at www.salesforcebenefits.com.
Salesforce is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.
Salesforce welcomes all.Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Salesforce will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.For California-based roles, the base salary hiring range for this position is $188,200 to $258,700.Compensation offered will be determined by factors such as location, level, job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. Certain roles may be eligible for incentive compensation, equity, benefits. More details about our company benefits can be found at the following link: https://www.salesforcebenefits.com.