Lead Solution Engineer - Trade Promotion Management
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
We’re Salesforce, the Customer Company, inspiring the future of business with AI+ Data +CRM. Leading with our core values, we help companies across every industry blaze new trails and connect with customers in a whole new way. And, we empower you to be a Trailblazer, too — driving your performance and career growth, charting new paths, and improving the state of the world. If you believe in business as the greatest platform for change and in companies doing well and doing good – you’ve come to the right place.
Are you interested in solving business challenges? Do you love working with technology AND people? Are you passionate about Consumer Brands AND have a point of view on transforming Trade Promotion Management [TPM]? If so, you may make a great Solution Engineer within our Consumer Goods team, even if you’ve never thought of presales as a career path. Or, perhaps you are currently a Presales Professional and want to work for a company that is consistently at the top of every “Best Places to Work” list. If any of the above resonates, we would love to connect with you about what a TPM Solution Engineering role might look like for you at Salesforce.
- Fostering Customer Success - Team with the collective Sales organization to uncover Trade Promotion Management business challenges and position Salesforce solutions to drive meaningful outcomes for our customers.
- Communicating Value - Bring solutions to life by delivering compelling & relatable presentations that inspire business executives to partner with Salesforce
- Continuous Development - Be on the leading edge of industry innovation & market trends by partnering with the Product Team to shape the solution roadmap and the Sales team on go-to-market strategy in an environment that encourages & supports professional growth
- 8+ years of professional experience in the Consumer industry (CPG, Consumer Electronics, OTC Pharma, Retail), acting as an SME and/or Consultant during the sales cycle, with a demonstrable depth of knowledge within the Trade Promotion Management space
- Experience with Enterprise Trade Promotion Management Software/Solutions is a must.
- Functional knowledge of key end-to-end processes, Planning, Trade Planning. Deep understanding of Commercial Processes, challenges, and trends within Retail and Consumer Products.
- Knowledge of the end-to-end processes for Trade Experience overseeing trade promotion planning and management, advanced Trade management analytics, and customer business planning
- Experience selling to the C-suite (all lines of business). Ability to build and present executive-level slide decks and solution demonstrations
- Experience in comprehending and delivering ROI/ Business Case
- Ability to collaborate cross-functionally with large extended teams consisting of sales specialists, solution engineers, customer success, and training personnel.
- Relentless customer success mindset with a passion for solving for their challenges while delivering the best experience possible
- Innately inquisitive, and resourceful with the ability to grasp new technology concepts quickly and think creatively
- Excellent communication and presentation skills; persuasive and concise in presenting complex ideas to a non-technical audience
- Strong commitment to driving the collective success of the team by bringing your unique perspective and experiences.
- Functional project management in completing deliverables within a time-constrained environment
- Passion and/or experience in the Retail and Consumer Goods industry
- Salesforce Certifications
- Prior experience with Trade Promotion Management Solutions
- Prior experience with Salesforce Solutions or other CRM software/platforms
- Previous experience as a solution/sales engineer
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at www.equality.com and explore our company benefits at www.salesforcebenefits.com.
Salesforce is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.
Salesforce welcomes all.Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Salesforce will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.For New York-based roles, the base salary hiring range for this position is $138,320 to $218,610.For Colorado-based roles, the base salary hiring range for this position is $125,720 to $198,730.For Washington-based roles, the base salary hiring range for this position is $125,720 to $218,610.For California-based roles, the base salary hiring range for this position is $138,320 to $218,610.Compensation offered will be determined by factors such as location, level, job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. Certain roles may be eligible for incentive compensation, equity, benefits. More details about our company benefits can be found at the following link: https://www.salesforcebenefits.com.