Senior Account Executive (New Logo Hunter)
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
We’re Salesforce, the Customer Company, inspiring the future of business with AI+ Data +CRM. Leading with our core values, we help companies across every industry blaze new trails and connect with customers in a whole new way. And, we empower you to be a Trailblazer, too — driving your performance and career growth, charting new paths, and improving the state of the world. If you believe in business as the greatest platform for change and in companies doing well and doing good – you’ve come to the right place.
Salesforce, the Customer Success Platform and world's #1 CRM, empowers companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. The company was founded on three exciting ideas—a new technology model in cloud computing, a pay-as-you-go business model and a new integrated corporate philanthropy model. These founding principles have taken our company to great heights, including being named one of Forbes World’s Most Innovative Company ten years in a row and one of Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For eight years in a row. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, and this level of growth equals incredible opportunities to grow a career at Salesforce.
Together, with our whole Ohana (Hawaiian for "family") made up of our employees, customers and partners, we are working to improve the state of the world. Salesforce's founder and current CEO is personally committed to promote gender equality and respect work-life balance.
Be successful together:
Salesforce is a fast growing company which has kept its strong core values: trust, equality, growth and innovation.
We foster creativity and innovation at every level and to align all company on same objectives, strategic vision and country goals are built as one team. It is possible and encouraged for each employee to contribute to country goals and participate to strategic vision.
During your application process, you will be coached by a buddy to answer all your questions.
If you join the company, coaching will be continued to smooth your integration. Coaching and feedback are part of Salesforce foundations and will be part of your success and continuous development plan.
We are currently looking for curious and driven Account Executives with knowledge of technology and solid business-to-business sales and account management experience. You will be selling our entire portfolio of products across an industry align patch of accounts.
Salesforce.com offers a fast-paced, innovative environment where you will be empowered to sell business applications solutions and be set up for success. Our goal is to build an organization of smart, customer oriented Account Executives, committed to our mission and focused on winning, but able to balance this with a respectful, healthy environment and lifestyle. At salesforce.com, integrity and reliability are as important as talent and effort.
- As part of our Sales team you will be selling to our General Business accounts.
- Hunting and Opening new Accounts.
- You will build, share with an extended team and implement an account plan to deliver maximum revenue potential.
- Manage entire complex sales-cycles often presenting to C-level executives the value of our full suite of applications.
- Forecast sales activity and revenue achievement, while creating satisfied customers.
- Evangelize the salesforce vision through product demonstrations, in-market events, and account specific initiatives.
Requirements for the Role:
- A strong technology sales experience (5 to 10 years preferably in Software or in Business Applications) selling to cross industry segment
- Solid sales forecasting abilities and revenue achievement in the Portuguese market
- Successful history of net new business sales
- A background in inbound and outbound prospecting and closing of new business
- Consistent overachievement of quota and revenue goals
- Degree or equivalent relevant experience required. Experience will be evaluated based on the core competencies for the role (e.g. extracurricular leadership roles, military experience, volunteer roles, work experience, etc.)
- Proficient in Portuguese and English
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at www.equality.com and explore our company benefits at www.salesforcebenefits.com.
Salesforce is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.
Salesforce welcomes all.