Sr. Analyst/ Manager, Cloud Strategy - Media Lab
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Job CategoryMarketing & Communications
We’re Salesforce, the Customer Company, inspiring the future of business with AI+ Data +CRM. Leading with our core values, we help companies across every industry blaze new trails and connect with customers in a whole new way. And, we empower you to be a Trailblazer, too — driving your performance and career growth, charting new paths, and improving the state of the world. If you believe in business as the greatest platform for change and in companies doing well and doing good – you’ve come to the right place.
Salesforce, the world's #1 CRM, empowers companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, and this level of growth equals incredible opportunities to grow your career at Salesforce.
Are you ready to help us scale the business? We are building Salesforce's Media Lab, a global centralized media operation across strategy, adtech, operations, intelligence, and of course, media/sem. We're looking for talented marketers who are curious, analytical, and have a passion for digital marketing to help us build out this world-class organization.
As a product/cloud media strategist, you will be the owner of a cloud’s end-to-end media strategy. Your core focus will be managing the performance and growth of your cloud through increasing awareness and consideration, generating quality leads, high converting pipeline, and ultimately revenue for our partners in sales. You will work cross-functionally with field marketing, product marketing, integrated campaigns, ad partners, adtech, operations, and intelligence to build effective and efficient programs. As a key member of the Media Lab, you will:
- Own media performance across all channels for your cloud, working closely with channel strategy teams to develop media plans that support measurable growth across brand to demand.
- Deeply embedded within your business to understand key business problems, objectives, and audiences to solutions for your media strategy.
- Own relationships with key external stakeholders across field, integrated, and product marketing teams, communicating performance and ensuring we have the elements necessary for optimization and optimal performance.
- Stay up to date on the latest media trends and vendor technologies to ensure your cloud is on the cutting edge of innovation.
- Drive creative optimization strategy and feedback loops with designers, integrated marketing, and product marketing.
- Continually test and iterate to ensure we are getting the most value out of each dollar spent.
- Mandatory 8+ years of professional experience in performance marketing or general online/digital marketing, preferably in the B2B industry
- Comfortable working in a fast-moving environment (agency or start-up experience a plus), working autonomously, and not always having perfect information.
- Proven track record of building strong relationships with stakeholders of all levels, enabling yourself as well as your team to do great work.
- Fluency across paid social, programmatic display, content syndication, review sites, 3rd party email, and webinar distribution.
- Exceptional communicator and collaborative/team mentality
- Strong analytical thinker, driven problem solver, and a curiosity to understand the why as well as the what.
- Proficiency in Excel and/or Google Sheets
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at www.equality.com and explore our company benefits at www.salesforcebenefits.com.
Salesforce is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.
Salesforce welcomes all.Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Salesforce will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.For California-based roles, the base salary hiring range for this position is $106,200 to $180,500.Compensation offered will be determined by factors such as location, level, job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. Certain roles may be eligible for incentive compensation, equity, benefits. More details about our company benefits can be found at the following link: https://www.salesforcebenefits.com.