Tableau Alliances - Partner Account Senior Manager (Emerging Markets)
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
We’re Salesforce, the Customer Company, inspiring the future of business with AI+ Data +CRM. Leading with our core values, we help companies across every industry blaze new trails and connect with customers in a whole new way. And, we empower you to be a Trailblazer, too — driving your performance and career growth, charting new paths, and improving the state of the world. If you believe in business as the greatest platform for change and in companies doing well and doing good – you’ve come to the right place.
We're looking for a versatile Partner Account Manager to handle, develop and grow our RSI's (Regional System Integrators), Strategic joint Salesforce partners and new industry partnerships in our Emerging Region covering multiple countries like Austria, Poland, Czech Republic, Hungary etc.
Some of the things you will be doing include:
- Being the Executive Tableau point of contact for your partners and the partner business.
- Building a coverage plan for your region and helping to develop our relationships across existing partners as well as adding new partners across your territory.
- Developing a deep understanding of your partner's business strategy and defining specific Tableau growth initiatives that allow us to build awareness and drive their focus.
- Growing sales through and with these partners by aligning them to our Sales teams - identifying target accounts, joint account/industry mapping, account planning, QBR's, defining and positioning our solutions, joint pipeline reviews and forecasting.
- Supporting sales activities, webcasts, roadshows, contract negotiations.
- Reporting results to key internal customers including Marketing, Sales Teams, Product Teams and Executives.
- Partnering with our marketing teams to develop channel marketing programs.
Experienced - You possess software, channel sales experience and have a proven track record in optimally leading, developing, recruiting and onboarding System Integrators. Ideally, you also have some direct sales experience.
Domain Expert - Experience with analytics, data, databases, predictive modeling or business intelligence is highly desirable.
Passionate - You are passionate about the power of technology to support organisations so that they best serve their stakeholders (own employees, other public entities, citizens, businesses) through the power of data.
Missionary - You are a highly driven individual with an execution focus and a belief in Tableau's mission. You can go beyond relationship management.
Excellent Communicator - You know what to say, and more importantly how to say it in English and preferably in Polish or Czech. You're comfortable talking across all levels of an organisation and are able to influence Executive partners, both internally and externally, to build consensus across multiple groups to achieve goals.
Energetic and Creative - Energy and enthusiasm are your hallmarks. You think out-of-the-box and wow people with your exciting angles and quality work. You love the creative process - whether that's selling a new customer or creating, implementing, and handling new processes.
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at www.equality.com and explore our company benefits at www.salesforcebenefits.com.
Salesforce is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.
Salesforce welcomes all.