To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Job CategoryGlobal Affairs
We’re Salesforce, the Customer Company, inspiring the future of business with AI+ Data +CRM. Leading with our core values, we help companies across every industry blaze new trails and connect with customers in a whole new way. And, we empower you to be a Trailblazer, too — driving your performance and career growth, charting new paths, and improving the state of the world. If you believe in business as the greatest platform for change and in companies doing well and doing good – you’ve come to the right place.
As a Counsel with the Commercial Legal team you will play a key role in supporting Salesforce’s Latin America Sales and Professional Services organizations in structuring commercial transactions and drafting and negotiating commercial agreements for our customers. The position will be based in Sao Paulo, Brazil and requires an individual who is bilingual in English and Portuguese and/or Spanish.
* Negotiate and draft master subscription, professional services, and other types of agreements with customers in support of Latin America Sales and Professional Services organizations
* Partner with revenue recognition, sales operations, pricing organizations, technology operations, and other collaborator teams to ensure agreements are consistent with internal corporate policies and processes
* Partner with Sales and other internal business constituents throughout the customer lifecycle to ensure customer success and protection of Salesforce
* Ensure negotiations are conducted in in line with our core values of trust and transparency
* Bilingual in English and Portuguese and/or Spanish
* At least 5 years of combined experience in law firm and/or in-house legal department including experience negotiating and drafting technology license/Internet service/professional services agreements
* Excellent written/verbal communication and negotiation skills
* Highly responsive and service-oriented attitude
* Ability to organize, prioritize and manage deadlines in a fast-based work environment
* Ability to maintain strong working relationships with internal clients and peers
* Familiarity with, or willingness to learn, technical concepts in Web applications
* Sound and practical business judgment
Desired Skills/ Experience:
* Substantive expertise in software as a service transactions
* Substantive experience with Latin America technology contract negotiations
* Deep understanding of Latin America regulatory environment for SaaS industry
* Trilingual in English, Portuguese and Spanish
* Experience practicing law in Colombia, Chile, Argentina, Mexico or another Spanish speaking country
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at www.equality.com and explore our company benefits at www.salesforcebenefits.com.
Salesforce is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.
Salesforce welcomes all.