Account Executive - MC - Canada Local
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
We’re Salesforce, the Customer Company, inspiring the future of business with AI+ Data +CRM. Leading with our core values, we help companies across every industry blaze new trails and connect with customers in a whole new way. And, we empower you to be a Trailblazer, too — driving your performance and career growth, charting new paths, and improving the state of the world. If you believe in business as the greatest platform for change and in companies doing well and doing good – you’ve come to the right place.
agencies build stronger connections between citizens, employees, governments, services, and the information they all need. That makes government more responsive, effective, and above all, efficient. As a Public Sector Account Executive, you would be responsible for generating new business in existing accounts and in new markets, as well as playing a key role as you drive strategic, enterprise-wide CRM, analytics, and application platform initiatives.
You will work closely with your customers as a trusted advisor to deeply understand their unique company challenges and goals. You will consult with customers on the Salesforce Platform to evangelize solutions that will help them reach their business goals and blaze new trails within their organization. You will contribute to our business growth in a fast paced, collaborative and fun atmosphere, as a valued member of our Ohana.
• Manage complete and complex sales cycles presenting the value of our full suite of applications
• Develop and execute a strategy to acquire new customers and expand on existing customer relationships to grow account adoption and revenue
• Manage and forecast sales activity and opportunities using Salesforce's best-in-class CRM
• Work seamlessly with an extended account team, system integrator partners, and channel partners
• Multi-task, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
• Degree or equivalent relevant experience required. Experience will be evaluated based on the core competencies for the role (e.g. extracurricular leadership roles, military experience, volunteer roles, work experience, etc.)
• 8+ years of quota carrying software or technology sales, account management and Enterprise-level sales experience.
• Proven successful track record of quota achievement in previous sales roles
• Experience managing and closing complex sales-cycles
• Excellent persuasive verbal and written communication skills.
• Creative thinker and should possess the ability to resolve critical problems
• Experience selling to Canadian Federal, Municipal, Provincial or Territorial Government
• Previous Sales Methodology training
• Previous Salesforce CRM user experience
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at www.equality.com and explore our company benefits at www.salesforcebenefits.com.
Salesforce is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.
Salesforce welcomes all.