Tableau Account Executive - Middle East
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
We’re Salesforce, the Customer Company, inspiring the future of business with AI+ Data +CRM. Leading with our core values, we help companies across every industry blaze new trails and connect with customers in a whole new way. And, we empower you to be a Trailblazer, too — driving your performance and career growth, charting new paths, and improving the state of the world. If you believe in business as the greatest platform for change and in companies doing well and doing good – you’ve come to the right place.
Are you a talented Sales professional looking for a new challenge with a company that genuinely values its employees? Do you want to sell solutions that make a difference to any organisation and end-user? If you’re looking for your next adventure and want to be part of something special, this could be the opportunity you’ve been looking for!
At Tableau, a Salesforce company, our mission is to help people see and understand data. Within an innovative and customer-focused environment, we are committed to creating a real impact for our customers and community, putting them at the heart of everything we do.
As we continue to grow, we’re looking for a dedicated Territory Account Executive, selling Tableau solutions into a portfolio of our Accounts within the Middle East region. Data is at the heart of every digital transformation, and this is your chance to be front and centre in helping our clients change their businesses for the better.
What You’ll Be Doing
• Crafting detailed account plans for each customer to identify new sales and account expansion opportunities within Commercial accounts. Mapping each account to identify your target prospects and stakeholders.
• Partnering with and leading a virtual internal team to build a road map and strategic plan for each account, bringing them into the sales process whenever possible.
• Prospecting for new opportunities and growing our existing footprint to drive enterprise license agreements. You will be managing several sales opportunities of varying deal values.
• Use your exceptional relationship-building skills to develop meaningful business relationships with key stakeholders and influencers, driving value-led conversations to articulate Tableau’s impact on these organisations.
• Working in tandem with your Salesforce counterparts across other lines of business, including and collaborating with them on joint opportunities to maximise Enterprise-wide business.
• Not only do we build our tools, but we also use them! Data integrity and accurate forecasting are critical in any sales role.
What You’ll Bring To The Table
- Experience. You have several years of experience in successfully selling, and closing, Software/SaaS, multiyear license agreements into multiple lines of business. You’re a solution sales professional.
- Understanding business applications, analytics or databases would also be a plus but isn’t a deal-breaker.
- Curiosity. You’re inquisitive and always looking to learn and understand your customer’s needs and wants; you thrive on improving your skills and experience.
- Overachiever. You constantly challenge yourself to exceed whatever goals or objectives you set yourself, and this shows in your track record of overachievement of your sales quota.
- Outstanding Salesperson. You have a natural desire and drive to seek new contacts and opportunities. Your passion is infectious, and you always put the customer first. You are not afraid to get your hands dirty, and no deal is too large or small.
- Excellent Communicator Networking and relationship building come naturally to you. You know what to say and when to say it. You’re a trusted advisor and industry expert.
- Collaborator. You know the importance of working as a team. Using internal and external resources is a crucial factor in solution selling, and you know how to engage and empower multiple partners and colleagues to achieve success.
- Attention to detail. Not only do we build great tools, but we also use them. Data integrity is everything, so accurate forecasting is essential.
- Availability to travel 25% of the time.
- Fluency in English and Arabic is essential
Diversity & Inclusion:
Equality is a core tenet of how we run our business, and we believe equality and diversity make us a better company and community. We respect and value employees from every background, and we thrive as a result.
Our Benefits. Get Taken Care Of
When you join Salesforce, you join a global family , and we take care of each other. Our incredible benefits protect and improve the lives of our employees and their families - check out our benefits site. They enhance everyday wellbeing, help you save for now and later, encourage you to take time off work, and provide amazing discounts.
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at www.equality.com and explore our company benefits at www.salesforcebenefits.com.
Salesforce is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.
Salesforce welcomes all.