Marketing Cloud - Account Executive (French Market)
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
We’re Salesforce, the Customer Company, inspiring the future of business with AI+ Data +CRM. Leading with our core values, we help companies across every industry blaze new trails and connect with customers in a whole new way. And, we empower you to be a Trailblazer, too — driving your performance and career growth, charting new paths, and improving the state of the world. If you believe in business as the greatest platform for change and in companies doing well and doing good – you’ve come to the right place.
Your Mission as an Account Executive
- Lead a dedicated customer set (region or vertical) in the SMB space being responsible for the full sales cycle. You coordinate several sales projects simultaneously and are fully responsible for your customer.
- Lead the entire sales process to ensure delivery against key performance metrics, with a strong emphasis on new business, while growing existing accounts.
- Use your solution selling expertise to respond efficiently to customer needs and identify business potential in order to create a strategic, long-term partnership with your customers.
- Strengthen client relationships through regular engagement and face-to-face meetings
- Prioritise and lead industry events and user groups to generate market interest.
- Work in partnership with our team of Business Developers, Pre-sales, and Marketers for all sales leads and sales opportunities.
- Proven track record of success in sales
- Credibility at all levels and evidence of building positive relationships internally and with the customer.
- Effective communication skills with the ability to build influential relationships and deliver results in a cross-functional environment.
- Successful history of net direct new business sales, proving consistent delivery against targets.
- High motivation, resilience and ambition to build a career at Salesforce.
- Degree or equivalent proven experience required. Experience will be evaluated based on the strengths for the role (e.g. extracurricular leadership roles, military experience, volunteer roles, work experience, etc.)
- Fluent English
Diversity & Inclusion:
Equality is a core tenet of how we run our business, and we believe that equality and diversity make us a better company and community. We respect and value employees from every background, and we thrive as a result. We are committed to making an impact on our community.
Our Benefits. Get Taken Care Of:
When you join Salesforce, you join a global family, and we look after each other. Our incredible benefits protect and improve the lives of our employees and their families. They enhance everyday wellbeing, help you save for now and later, encourage you to take time off work, and provide amazing discounts.
Receive exceptional care.
Crucial benefits to cover your fundamental needs. Access to experienced medical advice. A second opinion program. Health advocacy, chronic conditions, and travel coverage programs.
Trek toward prosperity.
An ESPP program to build future financial security. Expert coaching to help define and meet financial goals.
Further your career and learning.
Salesforce will reimburse you for the cost of fees, tuition, and books up to €5,000 per calendar year for job-related education courses.
Access to Better Up coaching....
Put family first.
Flexible parental and caregiver leave. Gradual return-to-work options for new parents. Adoption, fertility, and surrogacy benefits are included.
Improve your community.
Salesforce founded the 1-1-1 model of integrated corporate philanthropy and gives 1% of employee time, technology and equity to help improve communities around the world. Nonprofit donations matched up to €5,000 per year. Seven days paid volunteer time off per year. Awards and grants given to top volunteers!
Embrace your wellness.
Regular Wellness Days off. In-office meditation rooms. €100 monthly wellness reimbursement. Employee-exclusive webinars and events with tips and tricks to live well.
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form .
Our Relocation Team will help you obtain the required employment documents and organize your move to the destination location for you and your family.
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at www.equality.com and explore our company benefits at www.salesforcebenefits.com.
Salesforce is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.
Salesforce welcomes all.