Engagement Delivery Manager - MuleSoft
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Job CategoryCustomer Success
We’re Salesforce, the Customer Company, inspiring the future of business with AI+ Data +CRM. Leading with our core values, we help companies across every industry blaze new trails and connect with customers in a whole new way. And, we empower you to be a Trailblazer, too — driving your performance and career growth, charting new paths, and improving the state of the world. If you believe in business as the greatest platform for change and in companies doing well and doing good – you’ve come to the right place.
We are seeking an innovative and passionate Project Manager for our MuleSoft team who shares our vision of bringing the power of cloud computing to enterprises. Engagement Delivery Managers are responsible for overseeing our teams to drive successful customer outcomes with our implementations. They manage and run more complex, enterprise and strategic projects. Our Project Managers actively participate on the project, scoping, contracts review, knowledge transfer, and budget management.
- Serve as the overall Leader of the project team and exhibit excellent leadership skills in forming a team, ensuring strong communication channels, giving clarity, motivation and direction to the team throughout the engagement
- Be the primary customer interface and perform project management activities that ensures adherence to Salesforce methodology and project gates and governance
- Build and lead project plans; supervise and review project progress and timelines; adjust schedules and plans as needed; ensure on time and on budget delivery of projects and identify and resolve issues to ensure project success
- Supervise utilization of project resources in alignment with resource allocation and budget. This includes on time entry and approvals for project timesheets
- Able to lead one or two large projects or a couple of small to medium sized interrelated projects requiring complex cross-functional teamwork and management at the program level
- Facilitate requirements gathering and assist with crafting project deliverables, and Salesforce documentation as needed
- Being an extension to the account team to extend the Salesforce footprint
- Participate in end to end implementation planning including project management, risk & issue management, communication and business organisational change
- Facilitate User Acceptance Testing with business end users including coordination and user acceptance sign-off
- Proven experience in Project Management, including experience handling external client projects
- Ability to balance the business and technical requirements to produce a project plan and collaborate to acquire the information, such as estimates, as input to the project plan
- Demonstrated project management skills, with direct responsibility for running project teams, up to 10+ people, budget and schedule.
- Demonstrated ability to have difficult conversations
- Proven history of delivering high quality results on schedule and within budget, managing a budget
- Manage and communicate with remote developers
- Outstanding and effective interpersonal skills; along with strong communication skills both verbal and written.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast paced, high energy, team-oriented environment
- Proficiency in Italian, Spanish and English language
- Available to travel regionally and occasionally internationally depending on customer needs up to 30% of the time
- Project Management Methodology Certification such as Prince, PMP, SAFe, Scrum
- Experience with business process expertise around an industry Vertical (i.e. Financial, Health & Life Sciences, or Manufacturing, Retail, Logistics)
- Pre- Sales Skills, Enterprise change and management experience.
- Enterprise-scale integration solutions and cloud technology or equivalent
- Experience implementing enterprise-scale CRM software solutions around processes such as Sales, Service, Marketing, Commerce is a plus
Benefits & Perks:
Check out our benefits site (https://salesforcebenefits.com/international.html) that explains our various benefits, including wellbeing reimbursement, generous parental leave, adoption assistance, fertility benefits, and more.
Visit for the full breakdown!
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at www.equality.com and explore our company benefits at www.salesforcebenefits.com.
Salesforce is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.
Salesforce welcomes all.