Technical Support Engineer - German Speaking
Job CategoryCustomer Success
Salesforce is hiring experienced and passionate people to join our fast-growing Technical Support Team in Dublin. You’ll be the first to react when a customer needs immediate technical assistance, wrapping our customers in a cloak of friendliness while you put out their fires with a flood of technical expertise.
The perfect candidate will be enthusiastic about technology and an outstanding and friendly communicator (written and verbal), they will be proactive about investigating intricate or technical concepts and helping others do the same. They have a natural curiosity, enjoy solving puzzles, and are real team players who thrive in a collaborative environment.
Fluency in German in addition to English is required.
- Own the complete end-to-end customer support experience.
- Provide prompt, detailed analysis of technical challenges and business issues.
- Provide customer satisfaction and deliver a great experience.
- Troubleshoot technical issues with standard functionalities, system integrations, and custom backend/frontend program code.
- Take ownership of customer issues through to resolution - including troubleshooting, internal communication and providing guidance on recommended best practices
- Create and maintain Knowledge Base Articles both for internal and external audiences.
- Open and continuous collaboration with your team to increase team spirit and team efficiency.
- Customer-focused or previous customer-facing experience.
- Ability to effectively prioritize, multi-task, and perform well under pressure
- Knows how/when to escalate customer issues as required
- Good understanding of the use of web development languages and frameworks.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Comfortable interacting with other departments and management - Ability to work with different internal teams (other departments managements)
- Ability to communicate technical concepts clearly and effectively
- Fluent in German
- 2+ years of prior experience working in Technical Support
- Previous experience with Salesforce and its technologies
- Practical experience with at least one object-oriented backend programming language (Java, PHP, Python, Ruby, Perl etc) and a good understanding of database concepts/queries (SQL).
- Good to have a Degree or Diploma in Computing/STEM(Computing/STEM(Informatics, Computer Science, Information Systems, Software Engineering, or equivalent) or equivalent experience in backend/frontend programming.
- Salesforce Certifications
- CRM domain knowledge
- VisualForce and Apex knowledge
- Knowledge of multi-tenant, grid, parallel, or distributed computing architectures
- Familiarity with Internet technologies: firewalls, web servers, proxy servers etc.
- Additional Language Proficiency is a bonus
Salesforce welcomes all.