Prime Named Account Executive, Mulesoft - Singapore & Greater China Market
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
We’re Salesforce, the Customer Company, inspiring the future of business with AI+ Data +CRM. Leading with our core values, we help companies across every industry blaze new trails and connect with customers in a whole new way. And, we empower you to be a Trailblazer, too — driving your performance and career growth, charting new paths, and improving the state of the world. If you believe in business as the greatest platform for change and in companies doing well and doing good – you’ve come to the right place.
We are looking for outcomes-oriented, highly collaborative Account Executives with an ambitious spirit to help us take on this market opportunity and achieve significant revenue targets. MuleSoft is one of the fastest growing enterprise software companies ever, and our Sales team is key to our explosive growth across the globe.
This is not your standard tactical role selling a piece of software. You will be a key member of a close-knit, cross-functional team who is owning and driving the go-to-market strategy for your territory, and leading the sales cycle (Direct Prime Sales, not overlay). We are paving the way to not only change the way our customers build software, but transform the way they do business. You will sell strategic business outcomes with long-term, high growth engagements.
In this role, you will be challenged as a salesperson to grow personally and professionally: The majority of leaders in our Field organisation come through internal promotions, and you’ll be surrounded by some of the smartest people in the world who will push you and support you to do the best work of your career.
- Work toward exceeding your ramped annual sales quota and create a pipeline that will propel the growth of your business in the following year
- Partner with our global Sales Enablement team, who will guide you through onboarding and development programs that ensure your success
- Create a plan for your own territory long-term, building demand and working on existing and newly crafted opportunities
- Become an expert in MuleSoft messaging, our sales approach, and our products and services
- Be surrounded by a team of fiercely motivated individuals who are committed to delivering outstanding customer outcomes
- Experience selling to the Singapore and Greater China market
- Recent, cumulative experiences that demonstrate your success in leading sophisticated and commercially significant sales to IT and business leaders
- Experience driving large deals, $500K+
- Deep Singapore and Taiwan experience and any other local requirements. At least 10+ years of experience in Solution sales within the Software industry
- Excitement around hunting greenfield territory and building your business from the ground up
- Strong focus on delivering customer success with a consultative, outcome-based sales approach
- Value speaking directly and honestly with others’ best interests at heart (we use radical candor)
- A highly collaborative great teammate with company-first mentality—“be a good human” is a core value, meaning we leave our egos at the door and support each other to get results and win together
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at www.equality.com and explore our company benefits at www.salesforcebenefits.com.
Salesforce is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.
Salesforce welcomes all.