Account Solution Engineer 6
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
We’re Salesforce, the Customer Company, inspiring the future of business with AI+ Data +CRM. Leading with our core values, we help companies across every industry blaze new trails and connect with customers in a whole new way. And, we empower you to be a Trailblazer, too — driving your performance and career growth, charting new paths, and improving the state of the world. If you believe in business as the greatest platform for change and in companies doing well and doing good – you’ve come to the right place.
- Work closely with current customers and prospective customers as a trusted advisor to deeply understand their unique company challenges and goals
- Build trusted relationship with senior executives and key decision makers across Business and Technology
- Manage organisations across a range of industries to understand their challenges and goals through focused discovery sessions and workshops
- Able to create the first level of Business Architecture and engage Business/ IT on it.
- To develop and deliver innovative custom solutions, including solution concepts & demonstration to key decision makers to address their business issues and needs aligned to business value
- Presentation on the public marketing event stages – in both of offline and online format
- Coordinate and lead the entire solution cycle through close collaboration with a broad range of supporting technical and business resources
- Present compelling Salesforce & partner solutions together while supporting relationships with partners
- Must have a proven track record in the development and delivery of differentiated custom solutions and presentations, including technical concepts, to key decision makers to address their business issues and needs.
- Willing and able to travel occasionally
- B.S. Computer Science, Software Engineering, MIS or equivalent work experience
- A broad understanding of and ability to articulate the benefits of Cloud Computing, SFA, Service & Support, Marketing and Data solutions.
- Business case/value engineering experience to drive compelling points of view
- Solid oral, written, presentation, collaboration and interpersonal communication skills and relationship skills
- Ability to work as part of a team to solve technical problems in a varied environment
- Translating/Presenting/Understanding the unique business requirements of customers within multiple industries
- Proven time management skills in a dynamic team environment.
- Good at explaining ideas and finding ways to keep people’s attention
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at www.equality.com and explore our company benefits at www.salesforcebenefits.com.
Salesforce is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.
Salesforce welcomes all.