Named Account Executive, Enterprise - Singapore
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
We’re Salesforce, the Customer Company, inspiring the future of business with AI+ Data +CRM. Leading with our core values, we help companies across every industry blaze new trails and connect with customers in a whole new way. And, we empower you to be a Trailblazer, too — driving your performance and career growth, charting new paths, and improving the state of the world. If you believe in business as the greatest platform for change and in companies doing well and doing good – you’ve come to the right place.
The Enterprise Account Executive maintains and expands relationships with strategically important and large enterprises. Assigned to a number of named customers, the enterprise account executive is responsible for achieving sales quota and assigned strategic account objectives as well as developing business within some white space accounts.
- Establish professional and deep relationships with key personnel in assigned customer accounts
- Leads account planning process that develops account strategy, financial targets and critical milestones for 1–3-year period
- Leads cross functional team within Salesforce to meet customer accounts performance objectives and expectations
- Deep understanding of customer's business environment, proactively assesses, clarifies and validates customer needs on an ongoing basis.
- Leads solution development efforts that best address customer needs and generating pipeline for the Salesforce
- Engage with prospect organizations to position Salesforce solutions through strategic value-based selling, business case definition, ROI analysis, references and analyst data.
- Manage the end-to-end sales process through engagement of appropriate resources such as Sales Engineers, Professional Services, Co-Primes, Executives, Partners etc.
- Generate short term results whilst maintaining a long-term perspective to maximize overall revenue generation.
- Accurate quarterly forecasting and revenue delivery.
- Relevant experience of solution selling within a major IT services or software vendor.
- Candidate must have experience selling into Singapore market
- Successful history of net direct new business sales, with the ability to prove consistent delivery against targets
- Ability to build rapport with customers including CxOs.
- CRM/ or application sales, relevant enterprise experience preferred.
- Adaptability with open mindset, driven, customer focused and a team player
- Have experienced in leading and orchestrating a virtual team across a matrix organization to deliver outcomes for the customer.
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at www.equality.com and explore our company benefits at www.salesforcebenefits.com.
Salesforce is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.
Salesforce welcomes all.