Product Management Director
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
We’re Salesforce, the Customer Company, inspiring the future of business with AI+ Data +CRM. Leading with our core values, we help companies across every industry blaze new trails and connect with customers in a whole new way. And, we empower you to be a Trailblazer, too — driving your performance and career growth, charting new paths, and improving the state of the world. If you believe in business as the greatest platform for change and in companies doing well and doing good – you’ve come to the right place.
- Define and implement a key part of the product vision. Evangelize the vision constantly so all team members are aligned, have context and understand where we are going.
- Plan and prioritize a roadmap. Ensure that it aligns with the overall product and company strategy. Be an expert on the domain, the market, the trends.
- Champion for the best customer experience possible. Work closely with UX to develop, test, and deliver with engineering. Guide the technology team to deliver a world-class product for our customers & prospects. Own and drive the end-to-end feature delivery cycle.
- Be data driven, and partner with our Data & Insights team to understand how users adopt our products, and iterate product strategy based on these insights to optimize towards our identified success metrics.
- Collaborate across our various cross functional teams. We win or lose as a team. Product Managers play a critical role in creating alignment between engineering, user experience, content experience teams and collaborators. A collaborative attitude is essential to the job.
- Represent the end user. Be the champion and voice of our customers. Build impactful, personal customer relationships. Bring the customer's voice into the creation process. Own requirements, specifications, and release plans, balancing value, effort, and timing.
- Measure success. Measure everything. A feature's release does not decide success. Define what success means for each feature and each function before it even goes to development. Develop ways to constantly define and monitor success.
- Communicate clearly and efficiently. Coordinate product release communications for your components. Define expectations for engineering teams and hold them accountable to success and failures. Work closely with Product Marketing Managers to promote your products both internally and externally and ensure a cohesive message.
- Proven ability to promote a vision that excites and encourages a cross-functional technical team.
- 4+ years of product management experience preferred, or equivalent responsibilities.
- Experience speaking publicly to executive leadership.
- Strong user experience/design sense, with a record of building great products.
- Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong troubleshooting and analytical thinking skills.
- Strong organizational, written and oral communication skills.
- Proficiency in turning customer and market needs into a compelling, successful product strategy.
- Cloud computing experience is a strong plus.
- Solid understanding of Salesforce products is a plus.
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at www.equality.com and explore our company benefits at www.salesforcebenefits.com.
Salesforce is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.
Salesforce welcomes all.