Manager, Solution Engineering - MuleSoft
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
We’re Salesforce, the Customer Company, inspiring the future of business with AI+ Data +CRM. Leading with our core values, we help companies across every industry blaze new trails and connect with customers in a whole new way. And, we empower you to be a Trailblazer, too — driving your performance and career growth, charting new paths, and improving the state of the world. If you believe in business as the greatest platform for change and in companies doing well and doing good – you’ve come to the right place.
The Solution Engineering Manager will partner with the Sales, Professional Services and Customer Success teams to build a high-growth Latin America business. The ideal candidate will have experience building and developing high performing pre-sales teams as well as broad experience in account strategy and coaching and a desire to plan and execute impactful regional development events. The successful candidate is a natural collaborator who loves to build high-growth enterprise software business, driving strategic customer outcomes through both their own experience and, more importantly, through the efforts of their highly talented team.
- If you are the type of person who thrives in a fast-paced, high-growth environment where you are developing and executing account strategies, building and mentoring a high-performance team and collaborating cross-functionally with every area of the organization, this could be an ideal opportunity for you.
- This person will be a key member of the Latin America leadership team for MuleSoft and involves the “total ownership” of all pre-sales aspects of the business for the region. If you are a world class entrepreneurial collaborator, then this is a game changing ground floor opportunity.
Goals for your first three months:
- Internalize MuleSoft’s outcome-based sales and delivery methodology.
- Understands the importance of leading by example, and being a player and a coach
- Learn about MuleSoft Latin America strategic customers and the typical use cases implemented using Anypoint Platform
- Establish and start carrying out a hiring strategy to grow the team.
- Actively participate in success execution as a mentor, coach and executive sponsor
- Perform account activities, which includes opportunity coaching and account strategy
- Work with the local regional leadership team in Latin America to develop and execute the business plan
- Build a world class regional team through diligent recruiting activities and hiring
- Refine Solution Engineer career paths and advise on their growth trajectory
- Build executive relationships and proactively handle customer outcomes, issues, and overruns.
- Collaborate with other teams to transform the outcome-based delivery methodology
- Harvest lessons learned and ensure that standard methodologies are documented and shared within and beyond the team
What you’ll need to be successful:
- A strong technical background in traditional integration market and API Management
- Prior hands-on experience in the integration or middleware space preferred
- Ability to communicate complex technical concepts in a simple yet comprehensive way to non-technical and technical professionals alike
- Experienced in leading a team consisting of experienced individuals and ability to build a trusted relationship
- Very collaborative and has ability to gain trust across internal and external functional leaders
- Leading by exemplifying MuleSoft’s core values: “be fearless”, “own it”, “be a good human”, and “make it awesome”
- Track record in building organizations and hiring and training top talent
- Ability to identify and communicate the business value of technology decisions
- Experience participating in complex Solution Engineering organizations
- Experience as a Pre-Sales Engineer within the enterprise integration software industry
- Have a passion for team and team members’ success by providing technical guidance, career development and mentorship
- Proven record of strategizing on large, complex sales, with evidence of value and solution selling skills
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at www.equality.com and explore our company benefits at www.salesforcebenefits.com.
Salesforce is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.
Salesforce welcomes all.