Named Account Executive, Financial Services - Singapore
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
We’re Salesforce, the Customer Company, inspiring the future of business with AI+ Data +CRM. Leading with our core values, we help companies across every industry blaze new trails and connect with customers in a whole new way. And, we empower you to be a Trailblazer, too — driving your performance and career growth, charting new paths, and improving the state of the world. If you believe in business as the greatest platform for change and in companies doing well and doing good – you’ve come to the right place.
The incumbent will maintain and expand relationships with large and strategic enterprises. Assigned to 5-10 customers, they are responsible for developing a plan to achieve sales quota.
Working closely with the account team to drive the customer relationship and alignment at all levels in order to implement the account strategy is key to your success.
Partnering with Salesforce partners and ISVs is critical to the role. Key to this role is your ability to inspire, build a vision, and articulate business value to sell the Industry Cloud future in a Cloud Computing world.
- Establish professional and deep relationships with key personnel in assigned customer accounts across Financial Services & Enterprises
- Orchestrate account planning process that develops account strategy, financial targets, and critical breakthroughs for 1-3 year period.
- Leads cross-functional team within Salesforce to meet customer accounts performance objectives and expectations.
- Lead sophisticated sales cycles, using internal and external resources as appropriate
- Deep understanding of customer's business environment, proactively assesses, clarifies, and validates customer needs on an ongoing basis.
- Proven consultative sales solution skills, including the ability to articulate a clear, concise return on investment value statement.
- Engage with prospect organizations to position Salesforce solutions through strategic value-based selling, case definition, return on investment review, references, and analyst data.
- Orchestrate the end-to-end sales process and improve business impact through the orchestration of appropriate resources such as Sales Engineers, Professional Services, Success services, Solution Specialists, Business Value Services, Executives, Partners, etc.
- Generate short-term results whilst maintaining a long-term perspective to increase Customer success and overall revenue generation.
- Accurate quarterly forecasting and revenue delivery.
- Proven experience in solution selling within major services or software vendors.
- Must have experience selling to large financial Institutions and Enterprises in Singapore and ASEAN with a key focus in Financial Services
- Successful history of net new business (direct) sales, with the ability to prove consistent delivery against targets.
- Credibility at all levels, including CxO.
- Strong customer service orientation and a desire to help others succeed
- CRM/application sales, relevant enterprise experience preferred.
- Experience in handling key accounts preferred.
- Experience will be evaluated based on alignment to the core competencies for the role (e.g. extracurricular leadership roles, military experience, volunteer work, etc.).
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at www.equality.com and explore our company benefits at www.salesforcebenefits.com.
Salesforce is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.
Salesforce welcomes all.