Software Engineer MTS
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Job CategorySoftware Engineering
We’re Salesforce, the Customer Company, inspiring the future of business with AI+ Data +CRM. Leading with our core values, we help companies across every industry blaze new trails and connect with customers in a whole new way. And, we empower you to be a Trailblazer, too — driving your performance and career growth, charting new paths, and improving the state of the world. If you believe in business as the greatest platform for change and in companies doing well and doing good – you’ve come to the right place.
About the position:
Salesforce is looking for an experienced software engineer to join our Salesforce on Slack practice. You will be responsible for developing groundbreaking, delightful and highly scalable Slack applications that will transform the way Salesforce works. You must have a solid background in modern programming languages (we love polyglot programmers) and experience working in cloud native, event driven environments. You will be responsible for developing and testing through all phases of the development lifecycle. You will use your experience to work with team members to develop new application features, as well as, enhance existing code and framework. You should have a history of building successful Web-based solutions using Web Services and the ability to grasp a variety of unfamiliar technology and integrate them quickly.
Experience/Skills Required -
* Testing isn’t optional. You consider the layers of the testing pyramid and design your solutions to be easily tested
* You understand the value that DevOps brings to teams, are comfortable using modern source control, working with Continuous Integration and are excited about releasing to production multiple times a day
* You own your code all the way to production, and you build in operational support to your solutions
* You bring an Agile mindset to our team meetings and planning sessions
* Trust is our number one value, so you will be responsible for ensuring the security of your solutions. Experience with SAST solutions is a big plus
Experience/Skills Desired -
* Event driven architectures
* Messaging systems such as RabbitMQ, Kafka, AWS Event Bridge, etc
* Cloud hosting solutions
* Relational databases
* Web Services
* Salesforce platform APIs, Slack APIs and Bolt SDK a plus
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at www.equality.com and explore our company benefits at www.salesforcebenefits.com.
Salesforce is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.
Salesforce welcomes all.