New Logo Account Executive - Mid-Market
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
We’re Salesforce, the Customer Company, inspiring the future of business with AI+ Data +CRM. Leading with our core values, we help companies across every industry blaze new trails and connect with customers in a whole new way. And, we empower you to be a Trailblazer, too — driving your performance and career growth, charting new paths, and improving the state of the world. If you believe in business as the greatest platform for change and in companies doing well and doing good – you’ve come to the right place.
We are currently looking for a proven sales performer, driven Account Executive with knowledge of technology and solid business-to-business sales and account management experience. This is a role for someone who is a hunter and hungry for commercial business success. Think of yourself as the "General Manager" in this role - mapping account strategies, aligning resources and acting as the extension of your customer. You will work closely with other product specialists known as co-primes to help map out the best strategy for your customer.Salesforce offers a fast-paced, innovative environment where you will be empowered to sell business applications solutions and be set up for success. Our goal is to build an organization of smart, ambitious Account Executives, committed to our mission and focused on winning, but able to balance this with a respectful, healthy environment and lifestyle. At Salesforce, integrity and reliability are as important as talent and effort.
- Developing and managing relationships within our Commercial MM segment with Singapore Customers.
- Managing complex sales-cycles and presenting to business owners and key executives the value of our enterprise suite of applications.
- Forecast sales activity and revenue achievement in Salesforce, while creating satisfied and reference-able customers.
- Achieve/exceed an annual sales quota.
- Leads cross functional team within Salesforce to meet customer accounts performance objectives and expectations
- Deep understanding of customer's business environment, proactively assesses, clarifies and validates customer needs on an ongoing basis.
- Leads solution development efforts that best address customer needs and generating pipeline
- Engage with prospect organizations to position Salesforce solutions through strategic value based selling, business case definition, ROI analysis, references and analyst data.
- Manage the end to end sales process through engagement of appropriate resources such as Sales Engineers, Professional Services, Co-Primes, Executives, Partners etc.
- Generate short term results whilst maintaining a long term perspective to maximize overall revenue generation.
- 5+ years of quota carrying software or technology sales and account management experience.
- Strong experience selling to the Mid-Market market in Singapore.
- Experience managing and closing complex sales-cycles.
- Successful history of net direct new business sales, with the ability to prove consistent delivery against targets
- Previous Sales Methodology training.
- CRM experience.
- Strong and demonstrated written and verbal communications skills.
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at www.equality.com and explore our company benefits at www.salesforcebenefits.com.
Salesforce is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.
Salesforce welcomes all.