Senior Account Executive
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
We’re Salesforce, the Customer Company, inspiring the future of business with AI+ Data +CRM. Leading with our core values, we help companies across every industry blaze new trails and connect with customers in a whole new way. And, we empower you to be a Trailblazer, too — driving your performance and career growth, charting new paths, and improving the state of the world. If you believe in business as the greatest platform for change and in companies doing well and doing good – you’ve come to the right place.
Everyone who wants to change the world should have the tools and technology to do so. Technology is the most powerful equalizer of our time, providing access to data, knowledge, and--above all--connections. Salesforce.org gets our technology in the hands of nonprofits and educators so they can connect with others, do more good and make an impact that matters.
Salesforce, the Customer Success Platform and world's #1 CRM, empowers nonprofits to connect with their constituents in a whole new way. The company was founded on three disruptive ideas: a new technology model in cloud computing, a pay-as-you-go business model, and a new integrated corporate philanthropy model. These founding principles have taken our company to great heights, including being named one of Forbes’s “World’s Most Innovative Company” five years in a row and one of Fortune’s “100 Best Companies to Work For '' eight years in a row. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, and this level of growth equals incredible opportunities to grow a career at Salesforce. Together, with our whole Ohana (Hawaiian for "family") made up of our employees, customers, partners and communities, we are working to improve the state of the world.
Our more human, less corporate culture is built around doing work that matters, winning as a team, and celebrating success. We are Salesforce for nonprofits.
About the Position:
The Salesforce for Nonprofits Enterprise Account Executive UKI serves as a process and technology subject matter expert representing the entire suite of Salesforce solutions for the UKI region. Additionally, the Enterprise Account Executive works in a team selling environment with Solution Engineers, Product Managers, Business Development Representatives, Marketing, and others to ensure that our solutions fit within our customers’ requirements.
We are seeking an experienced quota-carrying sales executive who enjoys working within a dynamic, fast-paced, and evolving sales environment functioning as part of the broader Account Team and/or as an Individual Contributor driving and creating pipeline and sales opportunities focused on the entire suite of Salesforce solutions. If you have a demonstrable history of thriving in this type of environment, we want to speak with you. If you wake up in the morning with a genuine passion for creating customer Trailblazers that will change the status quo on how organizations engage with their constituents, donors, and wider supporters, then you belong here.
- Strategically manage and develop circa 20 named accounts (a mix of existing customers and prospects) within the UKI NGO sector
- Actively develop partnerships in the partner ecosystem to drive new business
- Position Salesforce products and services and improve Customer’s impact
- Negotiate and create product and service orders, contract addendums, and renewals
- Manage and develop existing contacts and create ambassadors
- Weekly accurate forecast to sales management
- Create a business plan in collaboration with the extended team in order to drive existing and net new revenue and ensure customer success
- Position Requirements
- Intense, strong disciplined, self-motivated - to execute well in a fast-paced environment
- Passionate about customer success - active teaming with the extended team
- Proven track record of exceeding sales quota preferably in saas solutions
- Ability to negotiate commercial contracts and maintain competitive pricing
- Proven commercial success in working with executives, VP and ‘C’ level
- Ability and proven experience with strategic thinking and complex decision making
- A genuine passion for working with Nonprofit institutions
- The ability to travel as needed to support your territory and other business activities.
- Experience will be evaluated based on alignment to the core competencies for the role (e.g. extracurricular leadership roles, military experience, volunteer work, etc.).
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at www.equality.com and explore our company benefits at www.salesforcebenefits.com.
Salesforce is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.
Salesforce welcomes all.