Premier Success Sales Executive
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Job CategoryCustomer Success
We’re Salesforce, the Customer Company, inspiring the future of business with AI+ Data +CRM. Leading with our core values, we help companies across every industry blaze new trails and connect with customers in a whole new way. And, we empower you to be a Trailblazer, too — driving your performance and career growth, charting new paths, and improving the state of the world. If you believe in business as the greatest platform for change and in companies doing well and doing good – you’ve come to the right place.
The Premier Success Sales team is seeking a world-class seller to join our global team to align to the LATAM region. The successful candidate will be supporting our LATAM business to position and sell our Premier Success Plan to our customers. The Premier bundle of capabilities are used to deliver Salesforce’s most proactive and personalized support experience.
This is a sales role, and the primary measurement of success will be target attainment. The role will engage with sales teams to identify target accounts, and scope opportunities. As a subject matter expert you will be responsible to position the value of Premier with internal and external stakeholders. You will be part of the sales account team, and it is your responsibility to work closely with sales to build a route to Premier for those customers who need it. In addition to day-to-day selling, Premier Sales Executives focus heavily on scaled selling initiatives, such as developing and managing sales programs, and sales enablement sessions to drive sales of Premier.
- Build relationships with Sales leadership, including SVPs, AVPs and RVPs, to review territory performance and identify strategies and opportunities for Premier sales.
- Achieve and exceed regional ACV targets for Premier.
- Provide deal support for Premier Success, includig, managing off-shore resources that enagage Account Executives, and Sales leaders for all deals without Premier.
- Monthly and Quarterly Premier Sales Forecasting for LATAM
- Train Sales teams to position and sell Premier Success. Drive internal enablement programs, including content creation and delivering internal training.
- Evangelize Premier Success internally and externally.
- Serve as the subject matter expert for Premier Success.
- 6+ years experience in Sales
- CRM or Marketing automation application experience
- Demonstrated track record of self-starting, risk-taking, and ability to influence without authority
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- English, Spanish and Portuguese required
- Executive-level communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong presentation skills required including the ability to adapt style based on audience and present complex ideas
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task, and perform effectively under pressure
- Great attention to detail, with strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Experience with complex, escalated customer situations, ability to navigate large organizations and gain executive level buy-in
- Knowledge of Salesforce product and platform features, capabilities, and best use.
- Travel up to 25%
- High energy, outgoing, positive attitude and ability to motivate others
- Results-driven, tenacious, driven to succeed in a fast-paced environment
- Collaborative and consultative work style
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt to change
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at www.equality.com and explore our company benefits at www.salesforcebenefits.com.
Salesforce is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.
Salesforce welcomes all.