Associate QA Consultant - July 2024 Start Date (New Grad)
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
About Futureforce University Recruiting
Our Futureforce University Recruiting program is dedicated to attracting, retaining and cultivating talent. Our interns and new graduates work on real projects that affect how our business runs, giving them the opportunity to make a tangible impact on the future of our company. With offices all over the world, our recruits have the chance to collaborate and connect with fellow employees on a global scale. We offer job shadowing, mentorship programs, talent development courses, and much more.
We’re Salesforce, the Customer Company, inspiring the future of business with AI+ Data +CRM. Leading with our core values, we help companies across every industry blaze new trails and connect with customers in a whole new way. And, we empower you to be a Trailblazer, too — driving your performance and career growth, charting new paths, and improving the state of the world. If you believe in business as the greatest platform for change and in companies doing well and doing good – you’ve come to the right place.
START DATE: July 2024
*Our headcount demand is always changing as we grow; start dates listed here may or may not have an immediate opening at the time of your application.
LOCATIONS WE HIRE FOR: Atlanta, GA + Indianapolis, IN + Dallas, TX
*Our headcount demand is always changing as we grow; some of the locations listed here may or may not have an immediate opening at the time of your application. Please note that we do not offer relocation assistance.
ROLE OVERVIEW AND IMPACT:
We are hiring an Associate QA Consultant to join our team. This person will join our technology team responsible for the implementation and support of high-volume, high-performance client-facing applications. Will support applications that are part of cloud-based, mobile, and/or on-premise environments.
The Associate Quality Assurance Consultant is an integral part of the software delivery team, helping to ensure that projects are successful, and that delivered solutions solve our customers’ business needs. Your impact on your project teams are crucial to our customers’ satisfaction and user adoption of the implementation. Your diligence in this role is highly rewarding and consistently recognized by the entire team. An individual in this role is responsible for designing, executing, and documenting the tests required to ensure that software applications meet requirements and that defects are identified and logged. The Associate Quality Assurance Consultant works under the supervision of the Senior Quality Assurance Consultant and the Quality Assurance Manager. This role is responsible for ensuring that quality standards are met and adhered to by applying their knowledge of quality assurance methodology, tools, and techniques. Successful candidates will show great attention to detail and have a passion for testing software. Individuals in this role are supported by a fantastic team, and leave an impact by helping to ensure project success - Not only testing to make sure that the solution meets our clients’ requirements but that the solution helps to solve our clients’ most challenging business problems.
- Understand and analyze user stories, requirements, or product specifications
- Participate in planning activities, providing level of effort estimates
- Provide feedback about testability and design issues as appropriate
- Understand and implement best-fit testing approaches to ensure that applications and new features are working as expected
- Create and execute manual tests, ensuring thorough testing of all assigned work
- Define comprehensive scenarios and variations in data to adequately perform testing
- Communicate defects accurately and effectively to the team, and assist with triage of discovered defects
- Schedule and perform functional, system integration, regression, and release testing
- Collaborate with client and internal Salesforce teams ensuring that testing is performed according to Salesforce standards, as well as industry standards
- Perform job duties with minimal direction, and bring up problems and concerns to leadership
- Adhere to Salesforce policies and procedures
- BA/BS degree required - must be within 1 year of graduation date
- Technical curiosity and the ability to learn new technologies/information quickly
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good time management skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Work well in teams
- Authorized to work for any U.S. employer
- Internship experience working in a technical or consulting setting
- Salesforce platform experience
- Active Salesforce certifications
- Experience conducting functional testing and/or end-user testing
- Understanding of Agile principles and practices
This position is ineligible for visa sponsorship.
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at www.equality.com and explore our company benefits at www.salesforcebenefits.com.
Salesforce is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.
Salesforce welcomes all.