Prime Named Account Executive - Commerce Cloud
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Prime Named Account Executive - Commerce Cloud
Location: London (United Kingdom)
We’re Salesforce, the Customer Company, inspiring the future of business with AI+ Data +CRM. Leading with our core values, we help companies across every industry blaze new trails and connect with customers in a whole new way. And, we empower you to be a Trailblazer, too — driving your performance and career growth, charting new paths, and improving the state of the world. If you believe in business as the greatest platform for change and in companies doing well and doing good– you’ve come to the right place.
Commerce Cloud is the world's leading B2C and B2B commerce solution. It is a multi-tenant, cloud-based commerce platform that empowers brands to create intelligent, unified buying experiences across all channels: mobile, social, web, and in-store.
Commerce Cloud helps brands launch faster, grow more efficiently, and reach a larger customer base. By harnessing the power of the cloud, our technology enables customers to create innovative experiences that drive conversions and foster brand loyalty. With next-generation artificial intelligence integrated into the platform, we offer 1-to-1 personalization without requiring data scientists.
Our Commerce Cloud team sells to various industries. As a part of our team, you will be responsible for selling our Commerce Cloud product to potential customers within a designated industry-aligned territory.
We are currently seeking a curious and driven Account Executive that will possess knowledge of technology and have background in business-to-business sales and account management.
Salesforce offers a collaborative and innovative environment where you will have the opportunity to sell business application solutions and set yourself up for success. You will closely collaborate with current and potential customers as a trusted digital advisor, gaining a deep understanding of their unique company challenges and goals. By leveraging the Salesforce Platform, you will provide guidance to customers, evangelizing solutions that will help them achieve their business objectives and pioneer new paths within their organizations. As a valued member of our Ohana, you will contribute to our overall business success.
You should have a proven track record of selling to C-level executives, ideally within the enterprise software or technology sector, targeting accounts with more than 2,000 employees.
Previous experience within e-commerce is preferred.
Additionally, you should possess 5 to 7+ years of experience in quota-carrying software, technology, or business sales, account management, and virtual team leadership.
Across all sales teams, we are seeking individuals with the following attributes:
- Consultative selling experience
- Solution selling ability
- Prospecting skills
- Strong discovery skills
- Ability to articulate ROI
- Objection handling skills
- Strong business acumen
- Planning and closing skills
- Strong communication skills
- Executive presence
- Ability to collaborate and influence in a team-oriented environment
- Result driven
- Trusted advisor to customers and colleagues
Our Benefits: Taking care of you
When you join Salesforce, you become part of a global family, and we prioritize taking care of one another. Our exceptional benefits package protects and enhances the lives of our employees and their families. It promotes overall well-being, facilitates savings for the present and future, encourages time off work, and provides incredible discounts.
Here are some of the benefits we offer:
- Receive exceptional care: We provide essential benefits to cover your fundamental needs, including access to medical advice, a second opinion program, health advocacy, chronic condition support, and travel coverage programs.
- Trek toward prosperity: Our Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP) helps build future financial security, and we offer coaching to help you define and achieve your financial goals.
- Further your career and learning: Salesforce reimburses eligible expenses, up to £5,000 per calendar year, for job-related education courses, including fees, tuition, and books.
- Put family first: We offer flexible parental and caregiver leave, gradual return-to-work options for new parents, and benefits for adoption, fertility, and surrogacy.
- Improve your community: Salesforce is a pioneer of the 1-1-1 model of integrated corporate philanthropy, dedicating 1% of employee time, technology, and equity to help improve communities worldwide. We also match nonprofit donations up to $5,000 per year and provide seven days of paid volunteer time off annually. Additionally, awards and grants are given to top volunteers.
- Revive and unplug: We encourage you to take time to rejuvenate and disconnect from work.
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org.
Salesforce welcomes all.
More details about our company benefits can be found at the following link: https://www.getsalesforcebenefits.com/