Customer Support (80-100%)
We drive the transformation of the financial markets. That’s why we invest in bright minds, in their ideas, knowledge and development. We do that by combining our best sides.
If you would like to find out why stability makes us so agile, why experience makes us so curious and why empathy makes us so impactful, apply now for the position of
Customer Support (80-100%)
Stockholm | working from home up to 60% | Reference 4447
With a firm base in your financial markets’ expertise, you are able to fully leverage your thorough understanding of support processes and your customer centric mindset.
We offer you a great opportunity to work in our Nordic team located in our Stockholm office. Together with your colleagues in the Copenhagen office, you will serve customers in the Nordic region and help your colleagues in the global Customer Support team.
As Customer Support at SIX, you will help look for scalability, efficiency and profitability by supporting our product managers in delivering products tailored to our customers’ needs. You will provide new and existing customers with the best possible support relationship and quality of services, with regards to operational inquiries and complaints. This includes providing customer service onsite, via our tools and by phone. For this position SIX offers a hybrid working model (SIX office & home office). The modern office is located in central Stockholm very close to the subway and commuter trains.
What You Will Do
- ensure qualitative end-to-end request handling of customer queries, service excellence and (technical) support across our global product, services and data portfolio
- retain customers through developing strong relationships
- support our business strategy by engaging with new and existing customers, products, services and SIX initiatives
- take ownership of customer requirements and organize regular service calls with key customers
- collaborate and exchange among stakeholders of diverse backgrounds
What You Bring
- fluency in Swedish is a requirement, very good English skills expected. Any other Nordic languages and French and German are an advantage
- understanding of the financial industry and high affinity to technical set ups and delivery channels. It is a merit if you have experience of managing, analyzing, validating data for a bank, financial institution or similar branch
- high degree of customer centricity and empathy, ability to build relationships with customers and internal stakeholders both locally and globally
- excellent communication and listening skills for moderating between international teams and customers
- curiosity for continuous learning and development, to ensure service excellence and qualitative support across our global product and data portfolio. You are a positive, curious and motivated team player who can work with minimum supervision with a analytical, investigative and solution-driven mindset
If you have any questions, please call Jake Browne at +44 207 550 5415 .
For this vacancy we only accept direct applications in English.
Diversity is important to us. Therefore, we are looking to receiving applications regardless of any personal background.
Something looks off?