Strategic Account Manager
We drive the transformation of the financial markets. That’s why we invest in bright minds, in their ideas, knowledge and development. We do that by combining our best sides.
If you would like to find out why stability makes us so agile, why experience makes us so curious and why empathy makes us so impactful, apply now for the position of
Strategic Account Manager
Stamford | working from home up to 60% | Reference 4776
The Strategic Accounts Group is a SIX Financial Information program that focuses on the account management and business development of our largest global clients. With the objective of growing SIX Financial Information’s footprint across the account, the program’s foundation is based on developing a comprehensive understanding of the client strategy in order to align SIX Financials products and solutions. Cultivating deep and broad senior networks across the client is essential to success.
In this exciting role as the Business Development lead for Strategic Accounts, you will be responsible for revenue retention and growth across all Strategic Accounts within the United States.
Working with the Strategic Account Managers globally, you will align your activity to their account strategy to focus on revenue growth, developing pipeline and new opportunities, expanding the client network and providing local and regional market insight and direction.
What You Will Do
- work with the global Strategic Account Managers to deliver US revenue growth aligned to annual targets
- develop a strong understanding of the regional business model for each of the Strategic Accounts and align to the capabilities of SIX Financial Information to grow local footprint
- expand the client network of C-level and senior business stakeholders within the region
- act as the voice of the client with internal stakeholders, providing direction on product development and other key success factors
- deliver a high level of customer service to the clients, through proactive engagement
What You Bring
- minimum of 5+ years related sales / business development experience managing global clients, with a deep understanding of the customer landscape within the Financial Services sector
- history of successfully developing and maintaining senior client relationships
- a highly motivated, independent initiator with strong self-management abilities
- team player who is willing to work for the success of the team and its goals
- excellent communication and presentation skills
If you have any questions, please call Jake Browne at +44 207 550 5415.
For this vacancy we only accept direct applications.
Diversity is important to us. Therefore, we are looking to receiving applications regardless of any personal background.
Something looks off?