We drive the transformation of the financial markets. That’s why we invest in bright minds, in their ideas, knowledge and development. We do that by combining our best sides.
If you would like to find out why stability makes us so agile, why experience makes us so curious and why empathy makes us so impactful, apply now for the position of
London | working from home up to 60% | Reference 4730
Passionate about financial data delivery and display products and channels—API, cloud, structured feeds and more? Keen to impact their buildup and build out within SIX Financial Information? If yes, read on!
As a Senior Business Analyst in the Outbound team, you will join a dynamic and engaged team of Business Analysts in charge of understanding, analyzing the business problem, deriving business needs/requirements and then providing the solutions to those needs, with regard to our data delivery and display products and channels. You will contribute to the orientation, performance and development in line with the growth strategy of the team. You will act as a supporter of SIX’s culture.
What You Will Do
- engage with colleagues at all levels to meet SIX Financial Information data delivery and display product and channel business requirements
- translate business requirements into technical documentation as well as conduct current and target impact analysis
- collaborate with technologists to drive delivery within an agile framework
- contribute to reducing all security and operational risks, in line with policies and standards
- identify opportunities to improve our processes
What You Bring
- a minimum of 5 years of experience in the financial industry in a comparable role
- knowledge of, or the ability to quickly accumulate knowledge of, financial data delivery and display products and channels - key among them, API and cloud, combined with a strong customer focus
- excellent stakeholder manager and team player
- experience with change management initiatives in international teams and experience with agile ways of working; SAFe
- very good written and spoken English skills. Additional languages, especially German or French, would be a plus
If you have any questions, please call Jake Browne at +44 207 550 5415.
For this vacancy we only accept direct applications.
Diversity is important to us. Therefore, we are looking to receiving applications regardless of any personal background.
Something looks off?