We drive the transformation of the financial markets. That’s why we invest in bright minds, in their ideas, knowledge and development. We do that by combining our best sides.
If you would like to find out why stability makes us so agile, why experience makes us so curious and why empathy makes us so impactful, apply now for the position of
London | working from home up to 60% | Reference 4951
Are you passionate about modern technology? Do you want to work in an agile, self-organized environment where collaboration, trust, and innovation are paramount? Become part of our International IT Services UK team! You will work in a diverse environment in close cooperation with various business units, and both internal and external clients.
What You Will Do
- manage the operation and maintenance of IT systems, applications and services within two data centres and the local office
- improve scalability, service reliability, capacity, and performance
- develop and maintain an in-depth knowledge of our technical infrastructure and processes and maintain their documentation
- enhance repetitive processes and tasks by automating them where possible
- closely collaborate with internal local and global contacts as well as various external parties
- support users with technical questions and troubleshoot, resolve and log system and infrastructure incidents
- take part in the Operational shift pattern which covers the businesses 24x7x365 (a Workforce Agreement is in place), shifts are between 6:30am - 6:00pm with on-call support performed outside these hours
What You Bring
- a background in IT / system administration or technical support
- degree-level education and/or relevant experience
- solid knowledge of Windows server and basic Linux administration skills
- good problem-solving and multitasking skills
- the ability to work independently or as part of a DevOps team
- possess good written and verbal communication skills
- be reliable and responsible
- know-how in one or more of the following: SQL DB administration, IIS administration, Splunk and scripting languages
If you have any questions, please call Jake Browne at +44 207 550 5415.
For this vacancy we only accept direct applications.
Diversity is important to us. Therefore, we are looking to receiving applications regardless of any personal background.
Something looks off?