Senior PKI System Engineer
We drive the transformation of the financial markets. That’s why we invest in bright minds, in their ideas, knowledge and development. We do that by combining our best sides.
If you would like to find out why stability makes us so agile, why experience makes us so curious and why empathy makes us so impactful, apply now for the position of
Senior PKI System Engineer
Madrid | working from home up to 60% | Reference 5070
BME is the infrastructure of all the securities markets and financial systems in Spain and is owned by SIX.
Are you passionate about modern technology? Do you want to work in a dynamic, self-organized environment where collaboration, trust, and innovation are paramount? Then, our Critical Infrastructure team wants to hear from you. While performing within this highly skilled team, you contribute to project work, join forces with the business, as well as corporate security, application- and platform owners. The team is responsible for the design, deployment, security and management of critical services like Public Key Infrastructures (PKI), Azure AD, Active Directory Domain Services (ADDS), Active Directory Federation Services (ADFS) and the appropriate management systems. Our motto: Always be one step ahead of the attackers.
We are currently seeking an experienced PKI Engineer to join our Critical Infrastructure team. As a PKI Engineer, you will be responsible for maintaining and administering several Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) solutions, which are core components of our infrastructure. The successful candidate will be responsible for the design, configuration, maintenance, and support of the PKI systems, as well as developing and implementing new PKI solutions.
What You Will Do
- design, implement and maintain our PKI environments based of Microsoft CA and SwissPKI by LibC
- act as a security expert and consultant on projects pertaining to PKI topics
- liaise with stakeholders to provide consultancy and technical support for any PKI-related issues and demands
- monitor and troubleshoot PKI Systems
- analyse security issues and implement corrective measures and policies to protect the PKI System
- apply analytical, technical and business skills to comprehensively resolve complex operational issues and business requests
- mentor and train operational staff on your expert topics
What You Bring
- solid Engineering experience in IT infrastructure and PKI Systems
- deep understanding in designing and administering public key infrastructures and it’s components like Trust-Chains and Revocation.
- solid knowledge of x.509 certificates uses-cases and cryptography
- solid know-how in DevOps on OpenShift and Linux Operating Systems is a plus
- passionate and knowledgeable about security principles and best practices
- eager and willing to learn, and to work with a broad range of technologies
- familiarity with scripting and automation technologies (PowerShell, Python, etc.) is a plus
- communicative, open-minded, and team-oriented personality with a solid level in English (verbal and written), German or French is a plus
If you have any questions, please call Yuliya Stoyko at +34 917095993.
For this vacancy we only accept direct applications.
Diversity is important to us. Therefore, we are looking to receiving applications regardless of any personal background.
Something looks off?