HR Consultant (80-100%)
We drive the transformation of the financial markets. That’s why we invest in bright minds, in their ideas, knowledge and development. We do that by combining our best sides.
If you would like to find out why stability makes us so agile, why experience makes us so curious and why empathy makes us so impactful, apply now for the position of
HR Consultant (80-100%)
Warsaw | working from home up to 60% | Reference 5157
SIX Global Business Solutions, located in the centre of Warsaw, is part of SIX, and it has been awarded “Best Workplaces” in Poland, 4 years in a row, from 2019 to 2022. Are you interested in working in a challenging and dynamic organization which is growing steadily? Do self-initiative and a supportive attitude characterize your actions? If yes, you came to a right place! We are looking for an HR Consultant to provide support and advice to managers located globally and employees based in Poland. We give you the opportunity to implement your own initiatives, take responsibility and develop your potential. You will be empowered to contribute in creating a caring and engaged environment. Join our global HR community at SIX.
What You Will Do
- consult and support managers and employees in all personnel-related issues (recruitment, assessment, development, retention), build partnership to foster trust and accountability with stakeholders, provide advice to managers from abroad regarding Polish labour law and local market specifics
- take actions focus on building engaging work environment, introduce wellbeing initiatives, including local delivery of benefits
- coordinate the annual compensation management process
- keep local HR policies and regulations updated, implement new ones if required
- coordinate the onboarding process and meetings, handle administrative tasks for onboarding, keep HR reports updated, maintain and update HR system data, answer employment-related inquiries
- collaborate with HR teams locally and internationally to ensure integrated HR solutions and practices interpreted consistently, support ongoing local and international projects
What You Bring
- several years of practical experience in a modern HR environment, in the role of HR Consultant, HR Generalist, HR Specialist or similar
- knowledge of Polish labour law, interest in trends, best practices, regulatory changes etc.
- very good work organization, proactivity and solution generating attitude, ability to act with integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality, customer focus with positive, people-first attitude
- Native Polish, very good written and verbal communication in English, advanced level of Excel
- additional assets: experience in preparing payroll data, flair for optimization of processes and writing internal communication
If you have any questions, please call Gabriela Swiatek at +48 22 104 67 70.
For this vacancy we only accept direct applications in English.
Diversity is important to us. Therefore, we are looking to receiving applications regardless of any personal background.
Something looks off?