We drive the transformation of the financial markets. That’s why we invest in bright minds, in their ideas, knowledge and development. We do that by combining our best sides.
If you would like to find out why stability makes us so agile, why experience makes us so curious and why empathy makes us so impactful, apply now for the position of
Madrid, Barcelona | working from home up to 60% | Reference 5216
BME is the infrastructure of all the securities markets and financial systems in Spain and is owned by SIX.
Are you passionate about modern technology? Do you want to work in an agile, self-organized environment where collaboration, trust, and innovation are paramount? Then, our INNTECH Trading Solutions team wants to hear from you. We are looking for a bright mind to help us move forward.
As a Deployment Engineer, you will work in a diverse and international environment in close cooperation with various business units, and both internal and external clients.
Also, being part of this team, you will have the opportunity to work in operations as well as in projects to develop and enhance our technologies even further. As a valuable member of the team you will support the daily business, find solutions together and present your working achievements.
If you are a person who is comfortable with customer excellence, Linux environments, operations and interested in building out tools and infrastructure, focused on system level availability, agility and transparency, then we have the right challenge for you.
What You Will Do
- non-Functional support of Inntech Core System
- deploy & Maintenance Inntech services in Production & Test environments
- support internal and external issues and request
- close relation with Inntech Customer Support to cover L1 absences
- be able to join to our rotating shifts from 8:00 to 18:30
- be on-call (approx. one week every 1.5 months) for responding to and troubleshooting any issue. This is economically compensated
What You Bring
- at least 2 years of experience in a technical support role
- relevant experience with Linux environments and advanced knowledge of MySQL databases
- client-oriented mindset and empathic person to deal with clients under pressure, having also high team building and collaborative skills
- ability to work in fast-paced and agile environment (SCRUM) and high interest in learning new technologies and concepts
- knowledge of scripting languages (Python and Bash) and Financial and Trading terminals is a plus
- high level, both written and spoken, of Spanish and English
If you have any questions, please call Sara Perez de la Cuesta at +34 91 709 56 80.
For this vacancy we only accept direct applications in English.
Diversity is important to us. Therefore, we are looking to receiving applications regardless of any personal background.
Something looks off?