SAP BW/BI Consultant
We drive the transformation of the financial markets. That’s why we invest in bright minds, in their ideas, knowledge and development. We do that by combining our best sides.
If you would like to find out why stability makes us so agile, why experience makes us so curious and why empathy makes us so impactful, apply now for the position of
SAP BW/BI Consultant
Madrid | working from home up to 60% | Reference 5243
BME is the infrastructure of all the securities markets and financial systems in Spain and is owned by SIX.
Are you passionate about modern technology? Do you want to work in an agile, self-organized environment where collaboration, trust, and innovation are paramount? Then, our SAP BW/BI Consulting team wants to hear from you. We are looking for a bright mind to help us move forward. You will work in a diverse environment in close cooperation with various business units, and both internal and external clients.
What You Will Do
- SAP BI operations (ensure stable and reliable operations according to SLA), responsibility for SAP BI services (operations & service enhancements)
- consulting for internal clients regarding SAP BI services and collaboration with key user of the respective business areas, supporting the application's lifecycle (upgrades, migrations), incident management as second level support
- end-to-end leading and developing projects and manage request fulfillment for change requests
- work with the Switzerland & Polish team to support the operations of the SIX SAP BI services
- creating specification & documentation in Jira & Confluence
What You Bring
- good knowledge of SAP BW/BI, ABAP and SQL
- CDS View development experience (table functions)
- knowledge of SAC, S/4 HANA embedded reporting would be an advantage
- experience working in Agile methodology is a plus
- advanced level of English is a must
If you have any questions, please call Yuliya Stoyko at +34 917095993.
For this vacancy we only accept direct applications in English.
Diversity is important to us. Therefore, we are looking to receiving applications regardless of any personal background.
Something looks off?